This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

July Jigsaw is Open

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

The July case for Jigsaw Detective is now open.  There is no badge showing for it in the badge album though.  Maybe we won't get one for finishing tonight or we'll get another off the wall badge like the last time.  Good luck!!

Homer

Thanks for the info. I'll leave the last puzzle until I see the badge in the book. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

I just finished it and got the badge.  It's the George Washington badge that was posted here awhile ago.

Jeffer

Well so much for my DD Video Poker idea...

Barb will have to take four gold stars out of my account.

On the plus side, the new jigsaw auto is so fast that I got half way to my badge while I was cooking dinner.

Barbara

You have a plethora of gold stars left in the account.

avs1roy33

Quote from: Jeffer on June 30, 2005, 08:38:15 PM
Well so much for my DD Video Poker idea...

It was a good guess. I thought you were right.

avs1roy33

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 30, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
That it was wrong just shows that the folks at Pogo don't know their own games as well as you do!

No one could have said that better.

Jeffer

Thanks guys.  I'm lmao at Barb's use of the word plethora, and Bob's comment that other than being completely wrong it was a great guess... Bob's comment sounds a lot like what I would have said.

Remember the movie "Three Amigos"?  Where the bad guy says "Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas"?  Ah, maybe not... But the word plethora cracks me up every time since then.

Since I'm going on a tangent..

Our neighbor is a A/V guy.  He just set up a projector and sound system and is showing the last Harry Potter movie on the side of his house for his kids.  It looks better than the local cineplex (not like that's hard).  My teenage son was trying to act all cool, but now he's out there too. 

OK, I think I've jumped all over the place now.  Thanks again.

Barbara

avs1roy33

Again with the food, lmao. But this time its not sweets  :)

Barbara

Not sweets, baked beans with bacon.  Yep, everything is better with bacon.  Have you ever tried a Twinkie club?  Twinkie, bacon, Twinkie.......

Jeffer

I am having a visual image of that and LMAO.  

Pinata con frijoles...

Homer

Don't baked beans generally have brown sugar in them? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Homer, yes they do.  I smell a hijack happening.    >:D

avs1roy33

Okay, so did anyone watch Jay Leno the other night? He had the guy that cooks the burgers with the krispy Creme Donuts. But he also cooked something else: First you make a patty of meat on wax paper. Then you put a hotdog in the middle and wrap the whole thing up. Then, you deep fry that and put it in a bun. You then put hot chili, 3 strips of bacon, and then top it all off with a fried egg. It has over 100 grams of fat. Now THAT will ruin anyone's diet for good.

As for the brown sugar thing, I told you it always comes back to sweets  ;)

Barbara

Why do I not have Tivo for these important broadcasts?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Oh right got my badge for july!!  Didn't think that it would be that one but oh well , I just want more badges.

Barbara

You Sir, deserve all the badges! I think of you while I enjoy my Fourth of July holiday, and remember the men and women who fought to make this country great!  I appreciate you as a friend and as a soldier.

Jeffer

It is the time of the season to appreciate our men and women in the service.

What the heck am I saying?  Every day is the season for that. 

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Thank you.  I have has alot of fun on this site and I have made some good friends.  Thanks for everything,  and have a good 4th of July.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview