Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

paid in full

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

hello, i love all of the badge helpers offered here so much that i decided to pay the $ 150 for 52 of them. unfortunatly for me, i guess i was a little to quick on the buy button. i forgot to get a list of all 52 helpers that i am entitled to. ive e mail the badgehelp people and got a " when the free time runs out send us the code and we will send you a password" kind of answer. thats great and all, but id like to do them all at one time. ive e mailed this fact to badgehelp and have had no response. can someone please help me figure out which 52 helpers i am able to send in for a password? thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

I emailed you back many times about your "problem"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Capt. Morgan

If you used paypal then Oscar has your email address as a buy them all member.
Go ahead and download ALL the programs that were available when you paid the $150.
The only new ones are the 2 poppazoppa autos ( if I am wrong please correct me Oscar).
Then when you copy the games write down the codes.
Then every day or so send Oscar 2 or 3 codes and you will get a fast response.
No need to do all the codes at once you cannot run that many autos.

joy1970

im sorry oscar, but ive checked my e mail everyday and saw no replies from you. maybe yahoo is having a delivery problem. ill start sending you the codes for passwords, thank alot for the reply oscar.

BadgeHelpOscar

You've already been told what to do, the first step is resolving our little issue we have with paypal.

Step 2 is fixing your email.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview