PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:22:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hi , im new.

Started by kjackson43,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on June 30, 2005, 02:57:41 PM
Quote from: Barbara on June 30, 2005, 11:22:36 AM
Max, the "hat trick" reference is related to a magician, pulling a rabbit out of their hat.

I knew I'd getcha...the "Hat Trick" has nothing to do with a magician at all...it has to do with a juggler catching 3 juggled balls in his hat after juggling them for awhile, hence the need for 3 goals to perform a "Hat Trick". Don't even ask what a "Golden Sombrero" is  ;)

Trivia 'R Us...
You got squat Badge Hog!

As with many sports traditions, the true origins of the hat trick are a mystery. A likely explanation is that fans celebrating a three-goal performance were literally interpreting the phrase, "I take my hat off to him." But my favourite theory is that hockey borrowed the hat trick from cricket. Sometime in the 19th century, a bowler for an English team took three wickets with consecutive balls - a rare and remarkable "trick" - and was awarded a new hat by the team in honour of the accomplishment.

Ask Jeeves 

And as for the "golden sombrero" my sister Nancy asks that you drop the whole subject.

avs1roy33

I was counting for my Mini as she did one armed push ups. Dang that took an entire hour.

My mini just ran a 3 minute mile, then came back and cooked me the best lunch I've ever had. BAM!

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 30, 2005, 03:51:55 PM
I was counting for my Mini as she did one armed push ups. Dang that took an entire hour.

My mini just ran a 3 minute mile, then came back and cooked me the best lunch I've ever had. BAM!

My Mini had to skip lunch because she was organizing a surprise party for your Mini.  It's for the best because the other Minis need to learn that they should like your Mini, despite well, you know, "the thing"

avs1roy33

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 30, 2005, 03:58:00 PM
While your mini was cooking lunch, my mini ate 50% of the wood out of the support beams under your house.
Thanks for that, lol. Is your mini a termite?

"The thing"? help me out Bob.

avs1roy33

avs1roy33

My Mini had to skip lunch because she was organizing a surprise party for your Mini.

Awwww, now its not a surprise.   :P

kjackson43

thanks i must have missed roomrover . sounds cool. i should have known ou guys had something like that lol. and btw my mini looks like a poor hoe . i need to get some tokies so she can look more proper. ;D

Barbara

Quote from: kjackson43 on July 12, 2005, 11:27:24 PM
thanks i must have missed roomrover . sounds cool. i should have known ou guys had something like that lol. and btw my mini looks like a poor hoe . i need to get some tokies so she can look more proper. ;D
Room rover can be found at:
http://badgehelp.com/roomrover.htm

cntrypuddinpop

i'd be happy if i could get my mini to wash the dishes and mop the floor, she is quite lazy tho
i have no idea where she got that from  ::)

Carly

Quote from: cntrypuddinpop on July 14, 2005, 08:50:13 AM
i'd be happy if i could get my mini to wash the dishes and mop the floor, she is quite lazy tho

:D :D

Betty Boop

Quote from: cntrypuddinpop on July 14, 2005, 08:50:13 AM

thats not a mini.......thats a clone.......and we all need one of those...especially to send to work so i can sit and play pogo all day

cntrypuddinpop

now that sounds like an idea boop, now that would be a good token investment

Roguecook

Has anyone seen the naked mini? i was trying on one of the costumes, i tried to add a baseball cap to it (didn't work). when the screen refreshed the mini he was wearing nothing but the baseball cap and a wife beater shirt. no pants and he was anatomically correct. anyone else seen this? i know i have been here in Iraq 8 months but it was funny.  O0

Gunner

Quote from: Roguecook on July 14, 2005, 08:20:38 PM
Has anyone seen the naked mini? i was trying on one of the costumes, i tried to add a baseball cap to it (didn't work). when the screen refreshed the mini he was wearing nothing but the baseball cap and a wife beater shirt. no pants and he was anatomically correct. anyone else seen this? i know i have been here in Iraq 8 months but it was funny. O0

I guess I am one of the unlucky ones, because I have never seen it yet.  It has been posted that some people have seen it though.  Maybe one day I will see it to......wishful thinking.......HAHAHA

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Has anyone seen the naked mini? i was trying on one of the costumes, i tried to add a baseball cap to it (didn't work). when the screen refreshed the mini he was wearing nothing but the baseball cap and a wife beater shirt. no pants and he was anatomically correct. anyone else seen this? i know i have been here in Iraq 8 months but it was funny.  O0

Hope everything is going ok in Iraq.  I just got back from there from 13 months.  I'll tell you what I never want to go back.  4 times is enough.

Gunner

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on July 15, 2005, 11:40:21 AM
Has anyone seen the naked mini? i was trying on one of the costumes, i tried to add a baseball cap to it (didn't work). when the screen refreshed the mini he was wearing nothing but the baseball cap and a wife beater shirt. no pants and he was anatomically correct. anyone else seen this? i know i have been here in Iraq 8 months but it was funny. O0

Hope everything is going ok in Iraq. I just got back from there from 13 months. I'll tell you what I never want to go back. 4 times is enough.

I also hope you are doing ok in Iraq Roguecook.  And I know what you mean rangerboy, my father has been in Baghdad 3 times and is still there now.  My family is praying that he will return home safe and not have to go back there ever again.  THANKS to all the men and women who have fought for our country and may the Lord be with them.

holly222

My hubby has been gone for four months so far.  He is in Bagram, Afgan.  This is his third time since the war started...We hope he will be back by Christmas....

Gunner

Quote from: holly222 on July 15, 2005, 01:12:17 PM
My hubby has been gone for four months so far. He is in Bagram, Afgan. This is his third time since the war started...We hope he will be back by Christmas....

Holly, I will add your hubby to my prayer list and pray for his safe return.  Seems like my prayer list is getting longer and longer each day, but I will never stop until everyone is home safe and sound.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview