Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Ranks

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

Is there anyway to speed up Poppa Zoppa Ranks -

Such as -   Team Room vs.  Challange Rooms   ( is one quicker then the other )

Amount of other players

The amount of times we come in 1st place

Would any of the above contribute to moving on to the next rank quicker ?

Im on rank 23 , it seems to be moving very slowly even with me winning

Jeffer

It all has to do with the eggs you uncover.  Speed, score, room has nothing to do with it.

Essentaily you need your current rank x 5 eggs to move ahead.

So if you're on rank 23 you'll need 115 eggs or 39 games to move to the next rank.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Jeffer your good I was typing a reply and you beat me to it.

Jeffer

What can I say, it's a slow day at work... ;)

avs1roy33

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

avs1roy33

Paula :-)

I looked on the front page of this site (I'm new here) and I didn't see a link for the list of ranks for Poppa? Is there one? and did I miss it?

Thanks,
Paula

Barbara

There is not a list yet.  To make the information accurate someone would have to finish the series first.  The badges come at level 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50.  It seems to be always one egg given for each completed board.  It's hard to compute how many eggs each rank requires because sometimes Pogo gives your progress in % and sometimes in number of eggs needed to the next rank.

Barbara

It just figures that the last Poppa Zoppa rank's egg is named Max.

NotAdumbBlonde

Barbara

NotAdumbBlonde

going to stand in corner......  :'(

Sorry didn't mean any disrespect  :-[ 

But that one was hard to keep the fingers quiet   ;D

Barbara

At this point, there is a better chance of my seeing Jackie O, playing Swashbucks with Big Foot, while riding a unicorn, than my seeing the "Max" egg any time soon.  I am bracing for major hoofage right about now.

Country Lady

It took me until rank 21 to get 36, I was about ready to give up.  So dont' anyone give up, it will just happen. :)

homelessdog

Quote from: Barbara on July 03, 2005, 04:27:52 PM
It's hard to compute how many eggs each rank requires because sometimes Pogo gives your progress in % and sometimes in number of eggs needed to the next rank.

All you need to do is take the percentage it tells you when you've complete the first set of puzzles is take the number of eggs completed gathered by the percentage it gives. 

If you completed the last rank with 1 extra egg, and you finish the first set of rounds with 3 eggs and it tells you that you've completed 4% of the rank, then that means you need to collect 100 eggs total for the current rank. 

But anyways, there are lists of all ranks and needed eggs on several lists on the net..  Google.

Barbara

Badgehog:
     Thanks for the holiday hoofage!  I knew I could count on you buddy.  ~oink~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview