PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:54:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jacks or better 222

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

OMG this is gonna be a long day. This badge is almost worse to get than the gotta gammon backgammon. I think we all remember how horrible that one was. Any way my mouse can be used or some strange prog like that would be useful info.

honeypyye

I didnt have a prob with it...I didnt even use the helper and it took me all of about 30 minutes... ;D

Bizach0620

Yes this is easy with out an auto 30 mins max to get the badge

honeypyye

I did that with the Tri-Peaks badge....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;D

yousmellbad

this one isnt bad at all. All you need is jacks or better. Not hard at all

ImRicherThanUAll

ill get mine when i wanna sleep later on lol right now wanna be right here in front of it lol

Blue Aquarius

Wow I didnt know there was a helper for this one.  I havent done it yet so where do I get the auto for it?  LOL

Element

Actually the auto/helper hasnt been out long. Its been created by our rockin member DJ. As you should know, dont expect lots of tokens from it cause it wasnt made to be perfect but just to get the badge. If you want it just Click Here  8)

All of his "Helpers" ONLY work in IE (internet explorer). If anyone else wants "Helpers" created by DJ just Read This Thread  8)

Blue Aquarius

Thanks Element!!  I actually found that thread not long after I read this one and already grabbed it.  Thanks DJ!!  I was not looking forward to that challenge until I found your goodies.   ;D

Element

ImRicherThanUAll

Grrrrrrrrr ... i hate this Jakcs or better lol

Homer

Quote from: Element on April 21, 2004, 08:16:45 PM
Actually the auto/helper hasnt been out long. Its been created by our rockin member DJ. As you should know, dont expect lots of tokens from it cause it wasnt made to be perfect but just to get the badge. If you want it just Click Here  8)

All of his "Helpers" ONLY work in IE (internet explorer). If anyone else wants "Helpers" created by DJ just Read This Thread  8)

This game isn't a token maker at all. In the 30 minutes it took to get my badge I only won about 2000 tokens. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

even half playing it by myself and half DJ's auto it still must of took me an hour or more to beat  :'(

Homer

Maybe I was lucky. I whizzed through it pretty easy with no helper. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

I couldnt play the whole thing, it got toooo boring.. I finally gave up and downloaded DJ's helper an when to bed  ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview