Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I love Badgehelp & Oscar Jones :)

Started by Punkywilma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkywilma

I was a lurker for a long time and have been a member for a little bit here. I have only purchased a few autos and tonight was my first experience at upgrading (you should be hearing scary music)  I had always been a little scared of the upgrade because of seeing all the, well, um, complainers about how hard it was.  Tonight I looked on the boards, followed directions from some old postings (thanks Barbara and Oscar) gathered my paypal info, emailed Badgehelp, AND NO LIE, within 2 minutes I received my new code.

I have never had a single problem buying an auto (got the codes within 10 minutes)

I have read these boards numerous times seeing, why won't they give me my code, and I can safely say that if you are not getting your code you have most likely done something wrong.

Again thanks so much for the REALLY quick help   ;D

avs1roy33

Thats my cue...I have never once had any problems with badgehelp. You guys are the greatest!

rhino

OH STOP SUCKING UP....ITS EMBARRASSING!!!!!!
By the way...i love the site!!!! O0

texan

Punky~

they've always been great with passwords for me..and they aint got a proggie that i dont have lol. They are the Gurus' of auto proggies and stand behind what they create and they're always there to help.
Hugs Tex

tvc

I know how I feel about Oscar and the badgehelp programmers they are responsible for all badges acquired since I bought all programs I appreciate you all and Oscar is as quick as flash in getting me my codes I have a folder named Oscar at my email Addy where I keep all my codes from him and it is pretty cool to find Oscar was here on my computer lol  :-* O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview