Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bonus Check (Payday Freecell)

Started by badgegetter,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgegetter

While running the auto in trial mode (before registering it), it seemed to work fine.

Now, since I registered it...it won't win any games.  It gets close to winning (about 120+ moves sometimes) and then
gets a new hand. 

I've tried deleting the file and redownloading it..still the same problem. 

I also am using it with the default settings (no change to speed or # of hands options).

Please help!!!!

CindyLouWho

Mine works good on my Win ME..hangs up once in a while but I babysit my autos usually anyway when I use em.  Good luck & hope you get it working.

badgegetter

bob,

I'm not sure how many games it played during the trial, but I played it until it "Required" me to register it.

For some reason, I'm having the same problem with Pinochle. I've let it play for hours and hours and it hasn't won a game either. It appears to be playing fine but just not winning. 

What the heck does my machine have against autos that help win games?  Most of your programs work perfectly so I have no clue here. The only exception to Pinochle is that it didn't win any games during trial period or as a registered auto.

Barbara

By "most of your programs..." are you speaking of Bob?  He didn't write this auto nor the Pinochle auto.

badgegetter

I'm not sure which ones he wrote. I purchased all the autos a few months ago from this site. I'm personally not familiar with the authors of each of them. 

If these were written by the same person maybe that is one thing I need to consider.  How do I determine the author?

I think there are a couple more that are the same way but I can't recall which ones until I go and play those again.  Normally, I've just been avoiding playing those games anymore.

Barbara

Your pinochle problem can be addressed to Bill@badgehelp.com
I love this auto!

I am not sure about the other auto though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview