PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:30:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Cheats

Started by Yodude565,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yodude565

hey, i just got into pogo cheating..and being a programmer, i decided to make cheats for pogo.  I finished my sweet tooth cheat today..i noticed people are able to sell these programs...leave me a message with that game you would like..and ill sell them to you for cheaper than anyone...

ronandamee1

Maybe you could make one that is not already out like 3 point showdown or something like that. If I had to choose between your auto or wordz, I'd pick his. He is already established and reliable. you are just some stranger with one post, no website, and hidden email. no offence. More power to ya if you make it.

Homer

How does one go about getting this program? Is there a trial period or do you have to pay up front?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Yodude565

yea , i understand your concern.  i never really have charged anyone for any of my programs..and dont really want to..however..it would be nice....maybe ill just give them out for free as i make them.

umm at the moment i dont have a trial programmed into them..so im not sure how i would incorporate something like that..

Homer

Well if you decide to give them away for free then you won't need to provide a trial period. On the other hand if you decide to charge, people will want a trial period. They will want to make sure the program works on their computers before buying it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

OPEN SOURCE 'EM!!!  ;)
Then just release them under then GPL
GNU.org

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview