Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi Help

Started by no1bone,

Previous topic - Next topic

no1bone

Looking for some help with Sushi auto.  It's not recognizing the game window.  Keeps displaying "please start squelchies game in your browser".  Worked yesterday, today nothing.  I'm running XP. Have even tried firefox and opera.  Running it on ie.  Any help would be appreciated. ty :'(

avs1roy33

from Homer:

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

smiles29

have you tried starting the auto before you start the game ?  if that doesnt help then do what avs1roy33 has suggested and someone will help get the problem resolved and get  you up and running again.

Swámpßàby §

Greetings everyone.  Here are my specs.

1) Operating system : XP
2) Browser: Internet Explorer, MSN, Firefox
3) Color setting : 32 bit
4) Screen resolution : 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts:  unchecked
6) What Java you are using: Microsoft VM
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program - no the auto starts fine.

And here is my problem:

I'm not sure if the auto is running correctly on my system.  The auto begins playing but it seems to hold a few squelchies off to the left and slowly but surely it makes a match.  By the time it makes 3 or 4 matches, all of the squelchies have reached the bottom of the screen and I have lost the game.  I have tried this auto using both I.E. and Firefox, changing the speed, and also changed from hard, medium. then  easy difficulty levels all with the same scenario.  I did notice however, that it did play a little more smoothly on the easy level.  Is that the level it was designed for?  Or maybe my settings are not correct?  Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.

beanie

Mine did the same thing but it was doing it on the higher rounds when it gets more difficult.  It works fine on the rounds like 1, 2, or 3 but any higher and those squelchies get the crab lol.  What I did was press new game so it starts over at round 1.  Don't know if this may be your problem too or is your problem happening from the get-go (right off the start)?  Hope this helps some, other than that this may be a question for the experts.  Good luck.  O0

Swámpßàby §

No, it is not happening at the higher rounds because I am unable to get past round 1.  Hitting new game would not be an option because only 2 or 3 matches would be made at a time.  Thank you for trying to help.

Jeffer

What's your system specs?  Processor & RAM

Swámpßàby §

Jeffer, I have an Intel Pent 4 with 512 MB RAM. 

Jeffer

Well I'm stumped.  I had that problem once (and I have nearly identical specs), but it hasn't repeated itself.  Some guesses would be to see if you have any memory intensive programs running that you can disable, or to see if Sun works better for you than MSVM.  But again, I'm just guessing.

beanie

You know what-  I need to correct my mistake.  I am sooooo sorry for some reason I got the two confused- I was speaking about the ee program not the sushi.  EE does that to me,  I tried the sushi and it worked fine during the trial.  I didnt get it because I thought it was going to be an upgrade to EE but it is only an upgrade if you purchased EE not if you received it as a birthday giveaway.  So I'm totally dealing with EE and am so sorry for the confusion.  Wished I would have waited and gotten sushi.

smiles29

hey beanie, sushi is an upgrade to ee.  all you have to do is send in your coad for it.

beanie

Unfortunately smiles if you received EE as a chosen gift from the Birthday giveaway you are NOT entitled to the upgrades.  I emailed my code and an explanation that this was the 2 yr birthday giveaway so I had no paypal receipt and was told by Oscar that it is a one time thing.  No giveaways are entitled to the upgrade for that item.  So now that I am fully aware of that any future giveaway choices for me will be those autos that are complete and completely working correctly and not in a half-done state.  Lesson learned and now I am wiser.

smiles29

ohhhhhhhhhh.  ok.  thank you beanie.  i didnt know that either.  i have gotten an auto in the past from a giveaway and i think it was the one for lottso.  so now i know if an update for that one comes out i wont be able to upgrade it.  but its okay.  it runs great for now.  but atleast i know now.  thank you again for letting us know.   :D :D

Wazzzup

All the specs the same as swamps but I am running Sun Java.....mine is doing exactly the same thing....have tried IE and Moailla and does the same on both browsers.  Thanks for any help you can give.

moonshine

well sushi was working fine for me, but not at all today.............

1) Operating system : XP
2) Browser: Internet Explorer
3) Color setting : 32 bit
4) Screen resolution : 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts:  unchecked
6) java
7) I have tried starting the cheat both before and after the game, but nothing.......the start button does not allow me to push it on the cheat program, sushi opens and just sits on my screen while the little fishies fall down and go boom..........oh and i have tried it on easy and medium, both with the same results

any help would be greatly appreciated

you dont supposed pogo figured out a block, do you?   :-\

Jeffer

The only thing I can see is if you're using Sun Java instead of MSVM.  You can download it on the "Club Center" page.

I'd also do a windows update afterwards.  Once you are done you can change to MSVM by going to your tools tab then Internet Options / Advanced.  Deselect your Sun and Select all of your MSVM options.

moonshine

Jeffer...........YOU DA BOMB!!!!!!

did what you recommended above and it works great!!!!  i've been running the cheat with squelchies on "easy" for the past 8 rounds with no problems...........thanks again!!!!!   ;)

BigTim

Well, SUSHI not working for me any longer as posted earlier.  At least I can babysit ElchieEater and finish last 6 ranks.  Am of the opinion that POGO is onto me based on JAVA console log I posted earlier.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Jeffer

If you are using MSVM, the only thing I can think of is kicking your hardware acceleration back a notch.  It may be that the problem is with Pogo and not the auto.  This worked for me.

Right click on your desktop and select properties.  Go to the far right tab "Settings" and click the advanced button.  Then click "troubleshoot".

There is a sliding bar beneath "Hardware acceleration".  If it's all the way to the  right set it one click to the left.

You might have to reset after doing this.

BigTim

Thanks.  Didn't work.  Even did a system restore back to Friday cause it was working great then and yesterday.  Won't run.  Will wait for next release I guess.  Sure funny my first post which included sun java console log disappeared from the forum (least I can't find it).  Thanks for trying.  I have 15 other cheats I bought here and all seem to be fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview