Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

nothing loads anymore

Started by mobeer1958,

Previous topic - Next topic

mobeer1958

not knowing what i have done but none of the helpers well start. I keep getting an error of start game in browser. game is up but help wont reconize it.it finds the connection but wtells me to start game in the browser. the start button is a light grey and you cant click on it. I have done all that has been said to try but still no luck. only thing im not sure how to do is smooth edges not sure how to check or change it. i run xp pro 32 color bit res is as high as my puter well allow. any help would be appreciated.thanks

Barbara

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

mobeer1958

barbra thank you i just tried that and I still get a start browser error

Barbara

Did the auto ever work for you in the first place or is this the first time you have used it?  Which auto are you speaking of?

mobeer1958

mobeer1958

the game starts and so does the helper it finds the connection but tells me to start the game in my browser which is already started. I cant click on the start button because it is a dull grey

Barbara

Let's start with one specific auto and then work from there.  Pick an auto and let me know which one.

mobeer1958

mobeer1958

i start the game then the helper and it finds my connection but always asks me to start the game in my browser and it is up and loaded

mobeer1958

i am thinking we get one to work the rest well follow

Barbara

Barbara

Barbara

mobeer1958

mobeer1958

i had just got the latest version of java 2 not sure what it is was an update

Barbara

Do me a favor, swicth to the MSVM java>Internet Explorer>tools>internet options> advance tab> scroll down, remove the sun check mark.  restart the computer and then try again, please.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview