PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:17:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Simple PoppaZoppa question...

Started by pawnqueen,

Previous topic - Next topic

pawnqueen

Can someone pls. answer this (dumb) question for me... When playing PoppaZoppa, is it better to hit the reactor (when it's activated) straight away?  ie. how do you get the most points?  I try and play in a room by myself and have noticed that sometimes I will stomp the activator for 500+ points, and other times only get 80.

Does it have to do with stomping it too soon.  I do always wait for it to be activated.

Cheers!!

hereatic555

it all depends on the chain the longer the chain the higher the score will be (i think :P)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

That is right.  I like to play in a full room becasue if you get stuck I wait till the reactor is full and then I hit it because it knocks out the 8 around it and that helps toward your chain.

Jeffer

Your score for hitting an activated reactor is:

the reactor + the number of standing buildings you destroy when you hit the reactor (including the reactor).

Times

The number of consequtive jumps you are on.

So if you hit the reactor on Jump 10, and you blow up 9 buildings, you would get 900 points.

I hope this helps.  It's hard to explain.

Lish

Quote from: pawnqueen on July 11, 2005, 12:15:02 AM
Can someone pls. answer this (dumb) question for me... When playing PoppaZoppa, is it better to hit the reactor (when it's activated) straight away?  ie. how do you get the most points?  I try and play in a room by myself and have noticed that sometimes I will stomp the activator for 500+ points, and other times only get 80.

Does it have to do with stomping it too soon.  I do always wait for it to be activated.

Cheers!!

As far as making a chain, I find it is best to use it as a "last resort".  For example this is the order I look for buildings: "normal" ones=>"chain" ones=>reactor.  THis is what helps me get the best chain.  HTH

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview