Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by cdsrna,

Previous topic - Next topic

cdsrna

:'( OK I tried the jigsaw detective yesterday worked fantastic fron pogocheat site but not badgehelp. Well thought I was in the clear so I bought it. Started it up after I paid today and now it dont work right. Whats up with this. PLEASE HELP>Thanks Cin :-\

Barbara

Better yet, e-mail Joe@badgehelp.com with your computer specs and he will take care of you.

cdsrna

Thanks I just e-mailed him. I have sun java as well as the other one so I did change which I used and it didnt make a differance but wonder why just cause I bought the program I would have to change anything if the trial worked just fine? Just a thought
???

Barbara

Joe will be able to answer your questions.  He's great.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: cdsrna on July 03, 2005, 01:32:39 PM
Thanks I just e-mailed him. I have sun java as well as the other one so I did change which I used and it didnt make a differance but wonder why just cause I bought the program I would have to change anything if the trial worked just fine? Just a thought
???

Go to internet options\Advanced/scroll down to your java and make sure the 3rd one is checked "JIT compiler".  Then try it. Oh yea you have to restart if you have to check it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview