Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 autos are not working

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

I am having trouble loading Bamboozle, Robottso, and WCS. I press the icon to load them and nothing happens. They have worked fine for me before, now I cannot even get them to come up. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I might have deleted something I wasn't suppose to...who knows. Thanks for the help.

1)Operating system...Windows XP
2) Browser...IE6
3) Color setting...32bit
4) Screen resolution...1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked...unchecked  
6) What Java you are using...sun and switched to msvm
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program ? No

Barbara

I just went to all three autos and started mine with no problem.  Could you try downloading them again from Badgehelp and see what happens?

Madonna

Barbara

Just out of curiosity, what country do you live in?  I know this sounds like a weird question.  I have a reason for asking.

Barbara

Madonna

Ok...I re-downloaded the 3 autos, clicked on them, and still nothing happens. I don't know what to do now. They worked wonderfully before, and now nothing.

Barbara

Okay, I want you to pick the auto that you want to use and open it.  It may 5 minutes, 10 max for it to pop up.  Please try it.

Madonna

Ok, i am trying to load robottso...still waiting...lol

Barbara

Madonna

It's still not loading Barbara...maybe I accidentally deleted something? Like an engine or something?

Barbara

I am afraid that you have stumped me here.  If you could find a change that you may have made in your computer since yesterday, that should help.

Madonna

I'll check and  try a couple of things to see if i can get it to work...I may have done something to my settings...I thank so much Barbara for your time and patience.

Barbara

Thank you for giving an extremely comprehensive list of your computer specs, that always helps.  I hope you get it working for you.

Barbara

Yes, it will open after a while.  You are correct.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I was having the same problem and and badgehelpbob helped me out.  We figured it was something with the firewall from my ISP.  So what I did was once it opened I left it open until I got back and now it works fine.

Madonna

I found out that Mcafee through AOL had blocked the 3 autos from accessing the internet...imagine that (AOL seems to always mess me up somehow, lol). Anyways, I deleted Mcafee and am now using Norton, and my autos work fine. I appreciate all of your help. Thank you.

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview