Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPoppper2 issues

Started by MadmansSis,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

You can email me a screenshot to homer@pogocheats.net

Be sure I can see both the auto and the game in the screenshot. Sometimes it helps if I can see what is or isn't happening. I'll take a look and see if it looks ok. If not do as Barb suggested and email BadgeHelp.

Be sure to cover up any pogo user info or URL.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Homer

Thanks. Next time I run out I'll be knocking on your door. :P

Homer

Jeffer

Badghelp will likely have to help you at this point.  But I have two ideas.  Both are all just guesses. And neither involves any risk.

First: Go to www.download.com and get a program called regscrubxp.  It's freeware.  Run that bad boy. Even if this doesn't work, if you haven't cleaned up your registry lately it will likely help your computer.

Second  Download another browser.  I'd try Firefox, but that's my personal preference.  Try the auto with the other browser.

Like I said, I'm just guessing. I am NOT a representative of Badgehelp.

But neither of these suggestions should do any harm...  The first may actually help.

Otherwise I'm stumped along with everyone else..

MadmansSis

Homer - I've just emailed you with screenshots - sorry 4 the delay but i'm in UK which is plus 5 on Eastern time - and i was getting sleepy

thanks again for trying to help

Pam

hereatic555

MadmansSis

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finally I've got it working.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who gave me their time to try and help.

BIG HUG to Homer who spotted the problem - I had corrupt images of the balloons on my computer (the bottom halves were grayed).

I'd best get busy catching up on badges

Thanks again everyone, especially Homer

Barbara

Pam, I am thrilled for you!  Homer saved the day!!!!!  I knew he would!

Homer

Quote from: MadmansSis on July 01, 2005, 01:44:20 PM
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finally I've got it working.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who gave me their time to try and help.

BIG HUG to Homer who spotted the problem - I had corrupt images of the balloons on my computer (the bottom halves were grayed).

I'd best get busy catching up on badges

Thanks again everyone, especially Homer

Your very welcome. O0 I'm happy things are running for you. Now get to work on those badges! 8) :P

Country Lady

Ok, I bought thunderpopper, entered the password that was sent to me.  It worked just fine.  Then I closed it.  The next time I went to use it, it said the trial period had ended and I needed to register it.  I wrote and got a new password, worked fine until I closed it.  Now it is saying that I need to register again. 
I have deleted and downloaded again, got a new password from Oscar.  It works until I close it.  It keeps resetting to unregistered.
Other helpers work just fine.  I am using winxp, 32 bit color, sun java and smooth font is not checked.
So far I have not had an answer from the badge help people as to what is causing the password not to stick.
Can anyone help?
thanks

AbCdEfMONKEY

I'm having trouble with Tp2 when it starts it says FOUND A SOLUTION LEAVING 0 Ballons......Then Instantly It Says "NO POSSIBLE MOVES"   :'( :-\ >:(

AbCdEfMONKEY

Nevermind I Just Re-Downloaded It And It Works GREAT!! I Think It Was Cause I Deleted it nd recovered it from me recycling bin  8) Cause i finally decided to buy it cause i hate that game ;D O0...Thanks Anyways

AbCdEfMONKEY

Quote from: AbCdEfMONKEY on July 03, 2005, 09:43:42 PM
I'm having trouble with Tp2 when it starts it says FOUND A SOLUTION LEAVING 0 Ballons......Then Instantly It Says "NO POSSIBLE MOVES"   :'( :-\ >:(

Grrrrr.....Its Doing That Again >:(

MadmansSis

folks - i suggest you open a new post for yourself and ask for tech help

the people here are great and really sorted me out - but they probably think of my post as solved (which it is for me)

good luck and ty again to all who helped me

Pam

Jeffer

For everyone...

You should have MSVM rather than Sun Java.  Go to the Club Center page to download it. Run Windows update afterwards. Go to Tools / Internet Options / Advanced and scroll half way down.  Uncheck all the Sun options and check all the sun ones.

Abc Monkey, did you try redownloading the program again?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview