This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Prizes

Started by GrumpyBear,

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyBear

I am just curious, has anyone, or know of anyone who has ever won a real prize? I don't mean a screen saver or something stupid, but like a real cash prize, or any other the other items they give away?
I don't enter into drawings, or think of pogo as a get rich quick thing, just wondering what if anything people have ever won.
I have won a screensaver  ::) I tell you it was the proudest moment of my life!! lol  ::)

GrumpyBear

irisheyesRsmiling

my mother in law won $20.00 on the spinner! I wanna take a pic of the check when it comes!!!
hagn all :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nushooz

GrumpyBear

Well, came to one conclusion here, if I ever win anything, DON'T count on getting it for a least 6 months!!  ::)

IndianLover

I won a $25.00 walmart gift certificate, actually couldn't believe it when it showed up in the mailbox lol. But it took about 8 weeks if i remember correctly.  :-\

CaliPogoBabe

wow - nice 2 know there are really winners.   wtg if you have won........

i cannot believe that the wheel actually paid out to someone.......

i have just won a few screensavers, and mostly repeats of that ugly dice derby one.....  sorry if i offended anyone who likes that screensaver - lol lol    ;)

tvc

I won 10.00 in Jan got it the other day took a while getting here but was happy when it did also got some kind of sticker "Meet me @ Pogo" oh btw with the exchange rate came to 12 something lol   I LOVE POGO 

jrzydvl

i won a $10 spin back in may and claimed it and got the badge. i was using the auto and then they took away my badge so i figured i wasnt getting it but finally got my check today.

jrzydvl

StormShadow

Hi I am new to here but wanted to say that I won $10 on the spinner in march playing mahjong Garden

wizardz

I won in December on Fortune Bingo the $10.00 prize on auto . It's now July and i have'nt received anything i'm wondering if canadians actually get paid out. I've sent emails to them they keep on saying were sorry and looking into the situation . well its only 10 bucks so i've given up and i think that's what there hoping. they may have detected auto so there not gonna give it to me. I have had emails from others complaining of the same thing and pogo told them they were using autos when they phoned ea about it. :-\ i don't have faith in pogo!!

RC

Quote from: wizardz on July 05, 2005, 12:10:52 PM
I won in December on Fortune Bingo the $10.00 prize on auto . It's now July and i have'nt received anything i'm wondering if canadians actually get paid out. I've sent emails to them they keep on saying were sorry and looking into the situation . well its only 10 bucks so i've given up and i think that's what there hoping. they may have detected auto so there not gonna give it to me. I have had emails from others complaining of the same thing and pogo told them they were using autos when they phoned ea about it. :-\ i don't have faith in pogo!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the main way, or the easiest way, for Pogo to tell when someone is using an auto, is to view the player's stats and see if they are outrageous? For instance, if someone has played through the entire Tri-Peaks game and got the last jaguar badge in like a day or two, I think we can safely say that person has used an auto.. cuz I'm not sure even with a bionic finger and playing at record speed for 24 hrs. a day could do that. But isn't the auto for Fortune Bingo just an auto dauber, that clicks the numbers that come up? I've never used it, but I would assume that's all it could do.. it can't make the game go faster for you, it can't guarantee bingos every game (unless of course you're playing alone). So even if you have thousands of bingo games played, you could still conceivably have been sitting there playing them all, in the same amount of time as someone with an auto, with similar stats.. so I don't know how they would know if someone used a bingo auto (I don't believe in "auto-detecting software" for Pogo.. especially when a Pogo employee isn't in the same room as you). 

Anyway, Canadians are supposed to get cash prizes, and it states in their prize rules, "We try to send out prizes within 60 days after you have claimed your prize, although results may vary." I would assume that you received a claim form for your prize and filled it out? There are instances where their forms get blocked by bulk mail settings in email, and even the message saying you've won being blocked by a pop-up blocker. I would say if you've filled out a form and submitted it, to keep at them until you get it.. cuz even though "results may vary", and extra 5 months+ is a little more than varied in my book, just for a simple $10 check. Heck, they could even award it as $10 off your next subscription payment for Club Pogo, instead of sending out a check, would make it easier and still saves you $10.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview