PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 05:29:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Microsoft Critical Updates

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Just letting everyone know Microsoft has released some critical update patches. Might be a good idea for everyone to update their pc's. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mustang

Thanks Homer.  I am on my way to updating...   ;D

Homer

No problem. Just trying to keep everyone up to date. :)

ImRicherThanUAll

Homer

ImRicherThanUAll

Mustang

Or, www.windowsupdate.com and it will redirect ya.  No biggy.  I am all updated.  My update thing bothered me today and I said for it to remind me tomorrow... now it better not.  Dang I am always in the middle of gaming or something when that thing pops up.  I could be sleeping and it would bother me... so ok, its just irritating lmao.

ImRicherThanUAll

fatkid

Yeah we just had all users here in the library at my school update with the new security patches... Hmmm... So what happens today? Our computer's get SLAMMED by viruses...  :o That's right boys and girls... I update and guess what happens... It opens up over 30 ports in certain models of Dell computers that allow in the gaobot.gen virus... So what happens when one gets infected?  ??? We all get infected... So I get to spend all tomorow (on the over-time clock, yay!) working on the computers in my area to get 'em cleaned out... Stupid Microsoft... And stupid security patches with no QA (quality assesment)...

Homer

Wow...that sucks. :-\ On the bright side at least it's OT KA-CHING! ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview