Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

KrazyKeno Not working?

Started by Fuzzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzy

OK I new to the forum.. so I hope someone can answer this.. I been looking threw the forum and haven't found any answer to this.. I like to try diff Auto before I buy.. so far I like a couple I might buy.. ::) But One I been try to figure out is KrazyKeno.. it appears to be not working.. I try different things, only to have the same result. ??? Can any1 give a idea what is going on..It will run. down on the bottom of the taskbar. But it will not pick any numbers. I download it couple of times. just be sure it wasn't corrupted..  Also I took the time to put the info that you need that might be able to help. O0
1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

1. Windows XP Home
2. Internet Explorer 6.0.2880
3. 32 bit (Highest)
4. 1024x768
5. smooth edges is check.. and have done it also in UN-check mode
6. Java script 1.5.0_02 .. and it the lastest just check..
7. It doing nothing.. it running in the taskbar- But it not betting our picking numbers..

Barbara

Smooth edges need to be definetly unchecked.  Have you tried it with a different java?

Fuzzy

yes.. and the VM machine too.. it wont work on my PC or my laptop. and that brower for the laptop is Firefox..is there any other Java i could use.. hate to remove the latest one.. all the other Auto works great..that i been trying out.. Stompzilla..Pinochle Counter ..and the latest Jigsaw Detector

Fuzzy

still doesn't do anything, trying to get Keno to work.. it been a very frustrating time to make it work. All other programs work fine.. I like to try some before i buy. So far Keno doesnt work.. thinking it has something to do with either the browser or Java. but think the Java is fine. sense my other ones work OK.. i don't want to remove that Java. or switch out to alt just to get 1 to work. n have to switch bk to play the other ones..does any1 else have problem with there trial one. Keno.. plz let me know what you using to make it work so I can then see if I Can get it work too..

Jeffer

Did you totally disable your Sun Java?

When you go to tools / internet options / advanced uncheck all the Sun boxes and check all the MSVM ones.

Fuzzy

ok that was it.. Must have not check it before.. it works now.. nice program.. but think my was better ;D the Birthdays.. lucky numbers.. how many thumbs ur uncle has. ;)

Barbara

Depends on if your uncle is a bad wood shop teacher.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview