Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AUPilot Problem

Started by LucsWind,

Previous topic - Next topic

LucsWind

Hi everyone, im kind of new, first time poster but a long time viewer.

Im running firefox with SunJava or IE with Microsoft Java, windows xp professional (not sure what else you guys need).

Au Pilot works for me, but it seems to get hung up sometimes.   Like it will want the plane to shoot but instead the plane just sits there.   Anyone else ever have this problem?

hereatic555

i had the same prob all i did was change the speed the autp ran at and it seemed to go slow enough for it to work

LucsWind

So if i run it at fast, then move it to...say the next one down you think that will fix the problem/

Barbara

You could always use the "don't shoot feature" and move through the ranks that way.

hereatic555

but the dont shoot feature is bad in a way because you dont solve many games with all 4 planes

Barbara

The "don't shoot" feature is not bad.  I manage to slam those badges out of the ballpark with this most excellent auto with the shooting feature "off."  I am the one who named it "Auto Pilot"

LucsWind

and you had a good win/loss ratio with that?  i can see how your planes would add up when you actually won,  but actually winning probably wouldnt be that often, would it?

Barbara

I don't think of Pogo in terms of tokens and I don't think of Pogo in terms of stats.  I only care about the badges.

BadgeHelpOscar

Stats, badges, jackpots....you all have it wrong.

I view them as a cash cow...

Come closer so I may milk thee.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview