PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:59:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Viewable by Friends

Started by LucsWind,

Previous topic - Next topic

LucsWind

I always wondered, why does pogo make it that there is no way for you to turn off you to show in a pogo room if someone locates or adds you to their friend list?    It would be useful, especially when you are trying to avoid certain people.

gagaman

Roseybud333

Yes I agree there should be a way to sign in invisible like u can on yahoo! Other wise you end up with stalkers u can't hide from or just plain ol annoying people u don't wanna talk to! ;D

Tracey

I agree with ya .. as when u get a new s/n u have to start all ur badges all over again and of course if u want to be alone then go invisable . i do wish they would have that opition  :-[

smiles29

i agree with the invisible option too.  i have to alter my pogo playing time around people i want to avoid at various times.  and i hate that.  i would like to be able to play when i have time or feel like playing instead of having to schedule my pogo play time around other peoples schedules just so i can avoid them.   >:D >:D

Jeffer

Quote from: maxraven on July 07, 2005, 03:32:35 AM
Pogo should have an option to change your screenname and transfer badges/winnings to your new s/n. To prevent everyone from doing this (and all the additional work it would involve) Pogo could limit the option only to those who can identify and prove they have a stalker.

Or how about charging a nominal fee to change your sn?  Perhaps one free a year?

taterbug

Agreed! Or possibly to add feature that requires your permission for people to add you to their friends list...any of these suggestions would prevent stalker problems.

Lish

I think you should be able to go invisible or make it so people have to ask permission to ass you to their FL O0

becky069

totally agree  but u think pogo will make it that easy?   oh NOO thats how they get more money out of you  u have a stalker  so u get a new account and pay even more to them, i pre pay a year at a time  and have probs with a certain person right now  and if i get new account  i lose all badges tokens and time invested  let alone the money i already spent  so i guess i will just have to deal with this stupid person for now

becky069 >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview