PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo badge server down?

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

hereatic555

your welcome,but would you kick ea into shape and hurry them up i wonna play its not fair:
is there a smily for a tantrum?

Carly

Quote from: hereatic555 on July 07, 2005, 08:49:52 AM
everythings back to normal i thought i was going crazy

Everythings back to normal on my end too. I didnt want to do the presonal challenge again.  >:(
never mind. its back to being bad. Oh well. Hope they fix it soon.

hereatic555

I think pogos  servers are going down 1 by 1 the freinds list server just went down

Barbara

I just went to Pogo and the games are screwy.  My best advice is to get OUT of there until it is fixed.  These are the kind of outages that could possibly result in your losing your stats, ranks and tokens.  I wouldn't want to be in the middle of this hiccup.

hereatic555

well i cheated to get these badges the only 1 i would miss is the 36 chain badge i got legit

YabbaDabbaDoo

I will sometimes go to POGO via a search on Yahoo (yeah, I could bookmark it, but that would be too easy!). Anyway, usually when I type in POGO, the first match is www.pogo.com...which takes me to the homepage. However, right now, the first match is www05.pogo.com, which takes me to a much different looking "POGO cobranded sites" page. Maybe they are having to put all of Max's badges on their own server because he has so many?

Carly

Here we go. This is listed on pogo.com help section.

Why cant we see badges, tokens, favorites?

The pogo team is investigating and issue that is causing the pogo site to load slowly. This issue is also causing some features like tokens, badges, and any personalized settings( like your favorites) from being displayed correctly.

Barbara

Motley

I was playing during this, so I didn't see the warning here.  I lost my badges, I'm back to the walking aol man.  My stats are unable to be displayed and I am unable to play games in Club Rooms.  I really hope this is just a glitch because if it isn't...there is no way I am redoing all of that work, I will just quit.  Alot of those badges I earned myself and I won't do them again.

Motley

Wish I would of checked this earlier, now I have two posts in a row.  I figured I'd sign on with my husband's name, he doesn't have many badges (30) and they all can be replaced easily....problem is...his account no longer exists.  At least not to me, it's telling me that user name does not exist.

Jeffer

Mine are gone too.  

If everyone loses their all their stats and badges there will be a riot in pogoland.  I'm not too worried...  We've seen stuff like this before and it always turns out kind of OK.

Barb is right though... Don't bother to try for any badges right now.  It would likely be a waste of time.

holly222

my mini is there........all tokens gone and all badges......will they come back?? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hereatic555

my minis back my tokens are back and only 1 badge is back i would miss all my other badges if this was permanet

StormShadow

and they wanna add 10 bucks to their membership fee????  LOL  this is ridiculous.  lol

Jeffer

And of course the "Server Status" light is green...

This has happened before.  Nobody panic.. Yet..

Carly

Quote from: Jeffer on July 07, 2005, 09:32:42 AM
And of course the "Server Status" light is green...

This has happened before.  Nobody panic.. Yet..

lol  :D

holly222

Thanks for the info, i was getting very worried....

hereatic555

Quote from: Jeffer on July 07, 2005, 09:32:42 AM
Nobody panic.. Yet..

I started having panic attacks like 5 mins ago when i thought i would have to re-do all my badges(is 91badges in 5 months good?_

Motley

Yay!!  My badgies are back!!  Still can't access my husband's account, though. 

hereatic555

Quote from: Motley on July 07, 2005, 09:39:00 AM
Yay!! My badgies are back!! Still can't access my husband's account, though.
well its good you got ur badges back atleast

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview