PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:52:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need-fu ninja

Started by mike969,

Previous topic - Next topic

mike969

ok can u make it for we DONT have to click the star ... make it like BB man it is killing me on rank 14 a have been doing it for over 2 months.. popfu is one game i cant play for long time because i fall asleep playing it lol.. i think  that NN needs to be upgraded lol ...

Homer

There used to be a helper available for the game but I don't think it's around any more.

Even if pogopal did decide to make it a true auto it probably wouldn't be any time soon. It sounds like they have their hands full with updating the recently released programs.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mike969

so true on that with upgrades.. was just hope they would make a full auto for it.. it would be a lot easer   i think when pogo made this game they were sleeping man this game is borring....

Homer

I'll give you that. It is really boring.  :( If it wasn't for the belts i would never play it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mike969

LMAO ;D    man my belt look ulgy it a catus belt it just take forever to get the %age up i just need this one done to have all the badge except texas poker badge lol

evilone373

mike969,
  have you tried playbuddy's foobuddy?

yeah it hangs up alot after belt 15 but just use mymouse and tinker with the timer  ;)

mike969

yes an it  does not work for me on explorer for some reason  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview