Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MSJVM question

Started by Iceman007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

I bought a new computer and downloaded sun java,but somehow it deleted the reg java vm.My question is where do I find the old java vm download? I tried microsoft,but couldn't find it.Thank you for any help.

Homer

In our club center under the doble browser section about halfway down the page.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Iceman007

Homer

Iceman007

Ok Homer I am lost now,lol.I downloaded it,but it won't show up on the drop down menu under advance in internet connections.Any idea on how to put it on that menu under my sun java?

Homer

When you clicked the link did you click on save or run? If you only clicked save the files were not installed. After saving the files you need to go to the location where you saved the files and double click the download file to have them install. You may have to reboot when finished.

Iceman007

I saved it and it's on my desktop.It says msjavx86.I double clicked it and it installed.I rebooted computer and I get the browser popping up.Is there another MSJVM that's not the browser? All it has in the drop down menu under internet connections is Sun java.Did I do something wrong?

Jeffer

Look in the internet options / advanced and scroll about half way down.  MSVM should be right under Sun.

Jeffer

Microsoft still offers updates for MSVM, but doesn't offer the progam on its site.

It's a good idea to do a Windows update after you install it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview