Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Recently

Started by Shunter_64,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shunter_64

Recently i asked the good people on this forum for help with my hearts auto, i did recieve one reply which was not off much help as it was to do with pogo not working properly, pogo is now fine and the auto still does not seem to work, but i do appreciate the reply.
I noticed today some body else asked a simialar question to do with the hearts auto, i read the posts to see if it would help me with my problem,.
i do not expect any auto i have to give me the world or to shoot the moon for me, (although autos like trouncer robottso etc have given me the universe and i thank the guys at badgehelp for their excellence),
All i ask is for help to find out why my hearts assistant no longer wants to work,it does nothing it is blank it just sits there,.
I posted my computer specs on my previous post.
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you to pogo cheats and all on this site that work so hard to help when anyone has a problem.

Could any one tell me if trouncer has been updated yet.
Many thanks.

Homer

Have you tried deleting it and redownloading from the BadgeHelp website? Other than that your specs appear to be in order.

Have you installed any programs since it worked that may be interfering with it?

When Trouncer is updated it will be posted in the BadgeHelp updates section of the forum.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: Shunter_64 on July 09, 2005, 03:38:42 AM
Recently i asked the good people on this forum for help with my hearts auto, i did recieve one reply which was not off much help as it was to do with pogo not working properly, pogo is now fine and the auto still does not seem to work, but i do appreciate the reply.
I noticed today some body else asked a simialar question to do with the hearts auto, i read the posts to see if it would help me with my problem,.
i do not expect any auto i have to give me the world or to shoot the moon for me, (although autos like trouncer robottso etc have given me the universe and i thank the guys at badgehelp for their excellence),
All i ask is for help to find out why my hearts assistant no longer wants to work,it does nothing it is blank it just sits there,.
I posted my computer specs on my previous post.
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you to pogo cheats and all on this site that work so hard to help when anyone has a problem.

Could any one tell me if trouncer has been updated yet.
Many thanks.

I am sorry that you only got one reply to your technical question.  The truth of the matter is that I just don't know the answer to this one.  When you have a problem that isn't being resolved here, I would go to the company where you purchased the auto from, Badgehelp and ask them or the auto maker.  Not a lot of us use this auto because there are no in-game badges for this game.  The specific badge this week couldn't realistically be achieved with this auto, so not a lot of us tried to use it.  I hope you get your auto up and running.  If you are trying to get the weekly challenge badge, I would be honored if you would allow me to help you.  I've done it 11 times this week, so far.  Let me know what you need.   :)

Shunter_64

Thank you homer for your reply,
Yes i have tried deleting it and re-downloading it to no avail it still does not work, i have not downloaded anything onto the computer apart from a couple off autos, and all my other autos work fine including the ones i have downloaded since,.
This computer is kept solely for playing pogo games, apart from antivirus and anti-spyware there is nothing else loaded on to it,.
Thank you for trying to help,.

Homer

Your welcome.  :)

The only other thing I could suggest is try switching javas. It should work with the MS VM though.

I'm stumped as well.

Shunter_64

Thank you homer once again.
Yes i have tried switching java to sun, and after rebooting it does to some extent work but it keeps hanging, i find that microsoft vm is best for all the games, it worked quite well untill quite recently.
Thank you once again homer.

Homer

Yeah....I use VM for everything. Sorry I couldn't help more. :(

Shunter_64

Thank you barbara for your kind reply to my question, it was so nice off you i have noticed how you allways come to peoples aid as do others and it is truly appreciated,.
It is a funny auto to have but i do like playing hearts euchre and spades none that have badges, but i use the autos to learn how to play the games,.
Any help you could possibly give me to obtain this badge would be exceptionally appreciative, and i hope you would allow me to do the same for you some day,.
The thought of contacting badgehelp barbara fills me with intrepidation as i made myself look an absolute fool, by accusing them off not responding to my e-mails when it was my own stupid fault for using the wrong e-mail address, i apologised most profusely when i found out it was my mistake and bob was very gracious in accepting my apology, but i worry that they may not take kindly to any correspondence from me,.
Thank you once again barbara i look forward to hearing from you again,.

Barbara

Well, the good thing is that Bob isn't involved in this one, lol.  He didn't write the auto.  All of Bob's autos have a "report problem" feature.  If you want help getting the shoot the moon badge, I am here for you.

Shunter_64

Sorry for not getting back sooner barbara i have been really busy,.

I would like to take you up on your kind offer, so perhaps you could tell me what the next step is please,.

Thank you,.

Shunter_64

Hi barbara,
Went to chat but did not see you, will have to arrange a time, depending as to where you are for time difference, i am in the uk it is 17.45 at night here  now..
Hope to hear from you soon,

Barbara

I'm there now and I anticipate being there for the next 8 to 10 hours.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview