PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:54:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jumping Cats!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Roseybud333

LOL I think if my cat could do that we would join the circus and make some money!!!!  ;D

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

That is great Thanks agian for the humor homer!

Homer

Your welcome. I like the 3rd pic. It looks like the cat is jumping and saying.......YAY!!!!

NotAdumbBlonde

And just what kind of cat nip are they on?!?!?!?!?!   Keep it away from all 9 of my cats!!!!! 

Barbara

Nine cats?  That is um, (grabbing abacus) 81 lives.

NotAdumbBlonde

81 give or take, some have used up a few before I got them, others, I make take a life b4 the night is over.   Now, add in the 2 dogs, the python and the teenager............and what do you get?!?!?!     INSANITY

beanie

Are these your cats Homer?  They are too cute!!  ;D   I love those pictures -they look so happy lol.

Barbara

Homer's cats are very happy, maybe way too happy.

ME4SPADES_

omg see what they do when your gone for the evening as they say when the mice are away the cats will play lol they are very sweet and playing funny so you see what the little >:D are doing lol i had one was very sweet i miss her dearly she was with me for 17 yrs and now she is well gone been gone bout a month so enjoy then miss my dearly bad :'( but i still feel her here

smiles29

lol.  that is way to funny homer.  i thought my cats were the only ones that did that.  i got one that will sit on the floor and jump almost 6 feet high just to get in the bathroom window to look out.  they have no claws in front and there is nothing for them to jump on to get to window.  and what makes me really laugh is they will sit on the freezer that stands 4 feet high and jump up to the 10 foot ceiling to grap a fly in the corner.  and shockingly enough they dont get catnip.  hubby was talking about cutting some of the catnip that's growing in my girfriends backyard and bring it home for the cats.  all i can think is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  what will the cats do with that? ? ? ? ?

Homer

Quote from: beanie on July 09, 2005, 11:17:36 PM
Are these your cats Homer?  They are too cute!!  ;D   I love those pictures -they look so happy lol.

No they aren't mine. Just some neat pics.

Homer

Adacia

Here's my baby looking at yours lol. Too cute!

Barbara

That cat is darling!  I love that you can post images now, Honey.  I am sorry that I didn't show you how earlier.  I think you always knew, you just didn't take out the hyperlink. She looks like Charisma, my cat.

Adacia

Yes, it was the hyperlink. Tysvm Barbara for the info. This makes life bit easier. ???  This is Miss Murphy and Willy, my feline friends. Happy pogo everyone and let's keep our fingers crossed for a new game bright and early. ;)

Gunner

Everyone has very cute cats.  I am allergic to cats and can not have any, but I do love looking at pictures of them.

Crazyforthembadges

Very cute cats.. Thanks for the laugh homer.. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview