Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

London bombing

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i think its awful the way the terrorist have attacked on london  :'( and esp in londons busy hour .. how sad and pathetic are these people killing innocent people ... they have no heart and i hope one day it will come to them as they will deserve it..it is so sad to see families suffer because of those COWARDS!  >:(

bratsbemykids

I am sure that what goes around will eventually come around, lets just hope that it is sonner than later... all we can do now is be aware of our surroundings no matter where we live and try to keep ourselves as safe as possible.....

GreenDayFan

My Heart goes out to all the people caught up in the London bombings and to all the relatives and friends of those people. This terrorist thing is getting out of hand and something really needs to be done about it. Yet another sad day  :'(

caroline196

i live in London,and yes its a very sad time.but the people of London and everywhere else in the civilised world,will carry on as normal,the people who carry out these atrocious bombings are the scum of the earth.we will never be beaten,we will never be cowards and run and hide away i for one will carry on using the tube and buses and so will millions of others.We all stand together as one.i just hope and pray that one day that the whole world can live in peace and harmony

masters angel

I live in London too and in the past few days after the bombings I have discovered that I am proud of my country.  the terrorists tried to attack the heart of London and destroy our lives, while they took the lives of far too many the ones left behind are stronger than ever.  I will admit I am scared to use the buses and trains now, terrified in fact, because it is just so close to home; but I won't stop using them.  Like everyone else here I won't let them change my life, I won't let them see me afraid and I certainly won't let them think that they have won.  Because they won't.  They will never win.  There has been much in the newspapers comparing our strength now to the strength shown in WWII and its there to show them: we aren't afraid. We will not ever back down. why? because we are British we are the British bull dogs and we will not be defeated.
  For everyone that has lost someone due to these worthless imbeciles I am truly, truly sorry, I was lucky, no-one I knew was involved but I cannot imagine what you are going through right now, but you aren't alone, the entire nation and the rest of the world stands with you and wants these heartless fools brought down.
  Personally I want them publicly hanged, cos I would be there and I would smile as they die, the way they did when they saw the chaos they caused on Thursday morning.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview