Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hurricane

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Just heard Denis turned into a catagory 4 again, less than 12 hours to go before land fall.........My prayers are with those who are in  its path. 

Barbara

My entire family lives in Mobile, Alabama.  Hey, don't ask me why though.  My daughter left her beach home in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida yesterday and took the baby with her.  Gee, I must have been a good Mommy if Victoria remembers to take my little Alexis with her when she flees a hurricane.

holly222

Aww what a sweet little baby!  I hope your family will be safe barb.  My mother died when isabel hit my area two years ago, and it wasnt nothing compared to Dennis.

Barbara

Your Mom died as a result of the hurricane?

Adacia

My family is in Hattiesburg, MS. That's a one hour drive from the Gulf Coast. From what I hear my sister is having a hurricane party with her friends. I used to have those too when I lived there...gosh lol.
  I'm keeping my attention on the storm and wish everyone the best.

Jeffer

Dennis went down to a Cat 3 a bit ago.. 

Douglas

He's still whomping our butts, though.... we even had a tornado warning/funnel forming in our own neighborhood, and I live east of Hotlanta.

Look for the last "a" in Atlanta.  Locate the two highways crossing each other in a + fashion, slightly lower right of that.  Go maybe an 8th of an inch east/right of there, and that's where I live.

Betty Boop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview