PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 06:29:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is the deal with fortune bingo today?

Started by kessler,

Previous topic - Next topic

kessler

After nearly every game it boots the players, everyone I've played with today. Been lucky a few times and have gotten to play up to 6 games in a row, but eventually I'm getting booted. Pogo must have worried about there new junk today and ignored server issues yet again. Havent' had this problem in any other game though. And as far as i know, all the bingos that I had happen to win today counted.

Carly

Pogo has listed a bingo issue going on in their help section. Check it out. Its one under hottopics.

Fluffy756

I been getting booted like crazy everytime i get bingo which never happens I never get bingo that much lol lol..... Then someone said they get kick out end of the game... You know pogo they like to do things but it takes them awhile to get it right... Gives me time to do another games i need to work on.

fluffy.

caroline196

its says on pogo screen fortune bingo and omaha are both having problems.orange light is on pogo community news screen

Barbara

Pogo just took fortune bingo down for maintenance.  That really makes me unhappy, lol.  With everyone avoiding bingo today I have a whopping 143 bingo wins for the day.

Barbara

Bingo is back up, the problems remain and somehow, I am up to 155 bingo wins, lol.

Mikeael

I havent been able to play any pogo games today i wait 10 minutes then it says you need java to play these games i know i have java  :'( can somebody please help me

Barbara

Pogo went down and I had to stop a grand total of 178 bingo games won for the day, sigh.

Momof5

Babara....how do you get so many wins?  I only manage a couple a day, you are a powerhouse!

Barbara

Bingo was not working well today, causing many to avoid the game.  I decided to go ahead and throw caution to the wind, fueled by a 4 pack of Red Bull and 2 jelly donuts.  I used my super high speed internet access powers to bop into a game, evaluate it, change cards if necessary, and move on as quickly as possible.  I also took the chance on the "hidden ball"  This is the one ball that is always in the chamber after someone has called a bingo win.  If you are set up with a possible bingo in several different ways, or even one way, take the chance and mark them and gong along.  You'd be surprised by how many times you can win this way.  If the ball is not the lucky next number called then the worst that can happen is you will be deducted a few tokens.

Momof5

Barbara

Have fun, snag some badges!  Also, Wednesday is the perfect day to sneak in and snarf bingo wins.  Everyone is focused on the Badge Day festivities.  You have all week to get the weekly challenges and a bingo "free for all" is so rare.  The same applies to the day when a new game in introduced.  When there is a bingo weekly challenge you should go in on the Tuesday night before when they are setting up all those extra rooms and just go crazy.

Barbara

Nutz, it is not possible to like any of these games, lol.  The upside to bingo is that really ugly badge at 1,900 wins.  I would rather have a root canal than to display that badge.

homelessdog

Quote from: Barbara on June 28, 2005, 09:26:31 PM
I also took the chance on the "hidden ball"  This is the one ball that is always in the chamber after someone has called a bingo win.  If you are set up with a possible bingo in several different ways, or even one way, take the chance and mark them and gong along.  You'd be surprised by how many times you can win this way.  If the ball is not the lucky next number called then the worst that can happen is you will be deducted a few tokens.
Oh that's a good tip.  Thanks!

kessler

people were talking about hidden balls today.. i was all hot and bothered by it. gosh now i know what the hullaballo is about. thanks for the tip! so hooray for me i finally got my magic flute today. 3 days and 125 wins, pretty sappy  ;D

Barbara

I am SO proud of you.  Now get out of bingo, it will rot your brain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview