Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with purchase

Started by cdsrna,

Previous topic - Next topic

cdsrna

I have a question I think I asked before but under someones question and cant find it to see a response so sorry if this is a repeat but would like to know. Yes I know you get a good deal IF YOU BUY ALL THE AUTO'S AT ONCE. BUT  :o I have already bought  7 of them so paying package deal price at this point isnt saving me can I get a deal price for the remainders?????  ??? or do I still need to buy them 1 at a time? I haev asked this question to the person I bought from after 3 other purchases and never got a response so I kept buying them 1 at a t ime. Any help??? :'(

Jeffer

You can't get credit for the auto's you bought in the past.

Even though you bought 7, the "buy them all options is still a pretty good deal.

Keep in mind if you do it, all future auto's are half price.

cdsrna

Thanks but what gets me is I was ready to buy all 3 buys ago and why they didnt respond isnt right either or then it would have been a better deal than now  :-\

cdsrna

If you are trying to buy all programs do you only have to download any of the helpers and that reg. no will be good for all of the programs? Please help ready to take the plunge. O0

Barbara

Each auto has its own registration code.  Once you buy the whole package you will be recognized by the e-mail address that you used to make the purchase.  Use the shareware on an auto and send the code to Oscar and he will give you the password.

cdsrna

;) Hey there you are. I thought you were sleeping Barb.,lol. Yep just bought the 150 just waiting for a response now. THank tho  O0 Now does this make me special? ;D Just kidding.
Cindi

Barbara

I haven't slept since 1981.  Congrats on your purchase.  Enjoy your autos and go snag some badges.

Capt. Morgan

I have a buy them all question that I did see answered in the double browser topic.
I would like to double browse for the omaha  and hold em badges, I think it would go faster with 2 people at a table instead of me and 5 bots.
Do I need 2 autos to do this.
And if so can I use the buy 2 for price of one option since already bought them all?
Thanks

Jeffer

If you want to run the autos on two separate computers you would have to pay for two.

I see what you're saying.  If you let two autos duke it out in a private room, you would complete hands quicker than with a room full of bots.

As far as the other questions, I think Badgeehelp would have to answer.  I have a gut feeling you would need two separate computers to pull this off, but I'm not sure.

I like the idea though Captain!

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Jeffer
Yes I have 2 computers and share them through 1 keyboard and a nice lcd monitor.
I can run autos on 1 puter and surf or work on the other.
Just wondering if I would get the 2 for 1 discount being a buy them all member.
I am sure some people would say "OH I lost my codes and I need new ones"
Not me, they also work hard and do not want to rip them off, but just wondering if the 2 for 1 price would fly.
How would I ask badgehelp?
Thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview