Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MTV's The 70's House

Started by NotAdumbBlonde,

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAdumbBlonde

No Cell, No Mp3, No email......

How many of you have seen the new show on MTV called the 70's house???
I watched it, all I can say is "flashback"   I really miss the 70's!!!   Great music, Great clothes.....

Real Groovy   O0

Barbara

The 70's were great.  I remember them well.  I miss Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo and having those feathered bangs!  By a show of hands, how many of us had those bangs?

NotAdumbBlonde

*raising both hands*

and would you laugh if I said my hair was still the same????

How many of us still have some of the clothes   ::)

Barbara

Okay, if you are brave enough to post your high school yearbook photo with those bangs, so will I.  ONLY if you do it also.

NotAdumbBlonde

I am going to go pull my yearbook out............can't guarantee that I didn't scribble my face out of all the pictures.   

You may regret asking for it.   

Barbara

NotAdumbBlonde

Not bad, I'm sure I can do you one better.   Will be posted tomorrow for all to gawk at

Barbara

No!  Post it now or I am deleting mine. This was a joint dare, lol.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

ok here you go I don't have any from highschool here but then again I wasn't born in the 70's. I am the guy

NotAdumbBlonde

I will find a pic to post,  you can delete it for now and just put it back tomorrow

Barbara

Oh My, Ranger is mantastic and Katie is dreamy!

Adacia

Great pics gang! ;D  Here's mine. Maybe if I say, "please", Barbara will be nice enuff to convert it into a real pic lol. I was more of an 80's child, but love the 70's just the same. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with a school pic with me wearing the red jacket with all the zippers and the parachute pants... :o   No, I didn't have one glove. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/adacia/editedforalex.bmp

NotAdumbBlonde

Barbara

Please someone help to make Adric's picture larger.

Barbara

Okay, I want to see pictures and I want to see big mall hair!

Adacia

I just sent Barbara the info she needs for pic. I love looking at pics, so bring em on :D

Barbara

Okay, for anyone who needs to know how to post an image.  When you are posting a reply there is a row of tools right above the smilies.  Look at the bottom row and second from the left will be something that looks like a little picture.  Click on that and you will get 2 image brackets.  Slip the link between these 2 brackets.  <----- looks like this.  Click "preview" before you post it and you will see your photo.  If the link has an underline under it, you can remove it by right clicking your mouse and "remove hyperlink"  Remember the forum rules that no one posts that ugly bingo final badge.  Adric, I want you to try now, Honey.

NotAdumbBlonde

I told you that you would be sorry  ;)   Yes, I was a cheerleader for about 7 hours. 

This was the only pic that I could use due to the fact that I was "absent" for photo day.  I am the one on the left

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: NotAdumbBlonde on July 12, 2005, 10:53:09 AM

I told you that you would be sorry  ;)   Yes, I was a cheerleader for about 7 hours. 

This was the only pic that I could use due to the fact that I was "absent" for photo day.  I am the one on the left

Meowwwwwwww
What a hottie!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview