PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 02:25:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

matchmaker3 just does nothing

Started by angeleydkitten,

Previous topic - Next topic

angeleydkitten

i load it up n the game n it just dont do anything atall says its found the game window n just sits there doingnothing any suggestions?

gmc99ss

I too am having this problem, I think it's because they have revamped the game itself. This could be in part why the programs not working. If that's not it, then I don't know. It just sits there and says it's found the browser. Then after a while I try and close the program and it gives me a 'not responding' message to end now.

Booo :( hehe

angeleydkitten

ya exactly the same thing here .. has anyone been able to get it to work ?

BadgeHelpOscar

We have updated MatchMaker. Delete your version 3 or whatever version you were using and go to the website www.badgehelp.com and download the latest version.

It should say version 2.2. This is the latest version. The registration code will be 6 letters long.

Of course it will be free for registered customers.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview