PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 06:11:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JigSaw Detector 5.0

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

it does need xp to work it, it didn't work for me til i upgraded less than a week ago

becky069

bummer  i really hoped i could get it to work  my new computer with xp crashed and cant fix it so im stuck with this old one and  i dont see myself upgrading anytime soon  but thx all for the help

becky

C~M

OK here's my 2 cents...lol

I found that most the versions of JD would grab the outside/border/frame of the puzzle also.  What I found out is if you slow it down a bit it will work for you.  It seems that for me that the JD 5.0 moves the pieces faster then they can move for my internet connection...just as the earlier versions have done.  For this reason I slow the speed down a little bit.  It seems that it doesn't have time to un-click the magnet if it is on the fastest setting so it actually clicks other stuff thinking it has un-clicked the magnet and that is why the frame gets clicked.

This is what I've noticed as far as my experience and I hope it helps you all out.

Keep up the great work BH & PC!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview