PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:52:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need pogo's #

Started by becky069,

Previous topic - Next topic

becky069

can anyone help me?  i need the pogo cust service #

thanks in advance,
Becky

Barbara

Customer service-1-866-543-5435
Billing-1-888-842-6388

becky069

becky069

shoot they aint open  but does anyone know if they will allow me to keep tokens and badges and change account name?

becky

Adacia

Unfortunately you can't change your name without starting a whole new account. I think most of us would like to have that option. Call them and voice your opinion anyway. Hopefully they will make this one of their priorities one day. I believe I read here a long while back that once upon a time we could change names on certain occasions.

becky069

wow so i gotta keep my stalker  that sucks  this person get guest passes and follows me everytime i report they get new name and try to get me to cuss and report me

Barbara

Becky, I was once like you and very sensitive about these things.  I would be driven to tears over this garbage.  A very wise man told me to "be fearless" and play.  I know that it sounds trite to you at this moment, but until you learn to be fearless, they will always win.  Pogo is not going to help you, trust me.  Stand tall against them and just do not allow them to break your spirit.  They want you to respond and they want to affect you.  They are simple minded people, with short attention spans and they are getting their jollies by making you to be upset.  My answer to them is not just "no"  it is "hell no!"  It took me a year to reach this point.  I am happier for it and I think you will be too, until Pogo wises up and allows us to be stealth and play in peace.

bobby

did he add you to his friends list or did he hack into your account?

becky069

must of added me because my account hasnt been messed with  i just get followed everyday.  im not letting anyone break my spirit but i think its a shame  i gotta go through this  im a nice person but sometimes cuss..lol and they start talkin to me like a friend at first and ask me dumb questions  like ask me to spell a word ( cuss word of course)  and report me  i fell for it once when this first started.  i just dont want to get banned 4 an idiot  i have too many badges tokens and time invested into this screen name

becky

bobby

you should report that person even if they change their name because they probably can link a persons name at ea since they can tell if someones cheating

becky069

oh i always do report them as soon as i realize its that person. i wish pogo would catch there ip address but no luck yet
>:(

becky

bobby

does that person have a profile or just never puts anything on it?

becky069

sometimes they put a profile on the fake name and sometimes they dont  kinda makes it hard to tell at first that thats who it is  so i guess i just wont talk to new people for now because i am very hot tempered and dont need to get banned..lol

becky

bobby

just turn your chat off if your not in a room with a friend

becky069

thats the thing  im always with my friend and most games i play dont offer private chat thatb i know of

becky

bobby

you could private chat with your friends that might work

becky069

i do in games that allow it  but most games  i play dont have private chat feature

becky

bobby

nothing else you can do but just ignore them  afterall it's just a chat box

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview