PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CandyCannibal needs update???

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

I have recently used candy cannibal and I noticed that it does not handle two new pop up windows that the game gives, therefore stopping the game from running unattended.  One window says "Those two candies are not adjacent! Click OK to continue" and the other pops up when you get a jackpot spin, simply asking you to click ok as well to continue.  I had used CC a while ago and I don't remember getting these messages so I assume they are new.  I just know that CC can't handle these pop up windows, so I suggest an update.  I don't think it would take long to fix, but again, just a suggestion.   :)

fatkid

WordzW hasn't been updating ANY of his programs... PogoPal may update them, but I think with the new programs they are trying to put out, the rest of the updates are being put on the back burner...  Kind of sounds like what's going on over at PlayBuddy...  :-\  Hate to say it, but I feel pretty bad for anyone who still buys these outdated programs because they don't work any more at all... Especially IntermissionInxs; and how it is still being sold on WordzW.net... There is absolutly NO warning about how the program doesn't work worth beans...  Yeah Yeah I know you can get a refund on it... But why is it still being sold?  Sounds kind of shady to me...

Homer

The only program I have trouble with is DD. It tends to stick and click like crazy. I have not encountered any of the problems that have been noted lately. I know people aren't crazy about Crazy Browser but it works for me. :)

Also, I agree II should be removed from the Wordzw website.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

Quote from: Homer on April 30, 2004, 12:20:12 PM
The only program I have trouble with is DD. It tends to stick and click like crazy. I have not encountered any of the problems that have been noted lately. I know people aren't crazy about Crazy Browser but it works for me. :)

Also, I agree II should be removed from the Wordzw website.

I also have that same problem with DD. I never got it to work correctly.

KittyKat

If you have pop up problems when using an auto just get a pop up blocker i suggest Pop-Up Stopper Professional, i use it and its great.

Homer

The popups they are referring to are pogo popups. The jp spinner is a popup and I never got an error like the other one but CC takes care of the jp spinner popup. ;)

Element

Quote from: fatkid on April 30, 2004, 10:25:57 AM
Sounds kind of shady to me...

lol shady indeed  ;D i dont blame them a bit though. if they get away with selling it then more power to em

ronandamee1

Not lookin to argue, but I completely disagree. Wordz should not be selling programs that don't work. How much trouble is it to take a non working program off his site. IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE! He says he is refunding people, but who really knows for sure. has anyone here who purchased it been refunded? http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=576.15

Element

what would he get outta taking it down?? but see if he leaves it up there and some people buy it and dont ask for their refund even though it doesnt work thats another 10 bucks a person to wordzw. lol as said "shady"

Homer

Quote from: yz250rider on May 01, 2004, 11:41:30 PM
Not lookin to argue, but I completely disagree. Wordz should not be selling programs that don't work. How much trouble is it to take a non working program off his site. IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE! He says he is refunding people, but who really knows for sure. has anyone here who purchased it been refunded? http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=576.15

. I chose another program instead and he gladly gave me the code for it. So you could say I was refunded. ;D

wutupkid

Quote from: yz250rider on May 01, 2004, 11:41:30 PM
Wordz should not be selling programs that don't work.

this is the main reason for using the trial version of the program and seeing if it works. if it doesn't work the way that you want it to, then don't spend the money on it.

Bizach0620

this auto does need a speed option update and make it so we can take breaks.

ronandamee1

Quote from: tatersalad on May 02, 2004, 09:19:42 AM

this is the main reason for using the trial version of the program and seeing if it works. if it doesn't work the way that you want it to, then don't spend the money on it.
I think the trials are to test the product to see if you like it enough to want to buy it. If the seller knows the product is not functioning correctly, why then keep selling the product? He should take it to eBay....lol

Element

well is doesnt look like Wordzw has any plans on taking II down considering how long its been up.  :-\ read this post and look at the date Read This  :-\

ronandamee1

Quote from: Element on May 02, 2004, 04:42:00 PM
well is doesnt look like Wordzw has any plans on taking II down considering how long its been up.  :-\ read this post and look at the date Read This  :-\
Wow that whole thread sounds like a witch hunt. Guess it was before my time. Things seem to be alot friendlier now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview