This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I wish...

Started by chunky monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunky monkey

It would be really nice if Pogo would show users their stats for games without having to go into the respective game room and looking at their profile.

You know, you could just click on the game link and when it brings up the page with all the rooms, it would say your stats for that game at the top.

That would be nice. I can't keep track of what rank I'm on for all these games!

Roseybud333

Yes I agree that would be nice. . . . . . I guess that is where Pogo and Yahoo differ. . . I like Yahoo because I can see my ranks without having to go to a game and they have more "mini" options But I like Pogo because they have better games and more options. I have post-it notes all over my puter trying to keep track of my ranks on all the games in Pogo! LOL

eajcfoots

i totally agree.....I'm always thinking about that when I click on a game to see where I'm at....sooooooo frustrating and time consuming not like we have all that time to check...we gotta get those badges...LOL O0

Homer

If enough people emailed pogo maybe they would consider doing it. It probably wouldn't hurt to throw in that on other sites you can easily access the information.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

homelessdog

Great suggestion, and I absolutely agree.

DoubleOscotty

What Yahoo ranks? Is there another site that's going consume my life?

Roseybud333

I don't think Yahoo really compares to Pogo. . . . . Pogo has better games and to me Yahoo is a place to go when pogo is down LOL ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview