Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

job searching

Started by chunky monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunky monkey

i just got my degree and i'm doing the good ol job search thing. i'm updating my resume and trying to make a somewhat generic cover letter.

does anyone have tips or advice on what to say or what not to say on a resume or cover letter? the cover letter and the 'objective' section on the resume are my two problem areas.

i learned a lot in college, but they never taught us how to find a job :)

chunky monkey

it means that i work in the fields...scientists always have that saying. it refers to research in my field of study.

it means nothing dirty or bad to me. sorry if you take offense to it or see it in a dirty way.  if one doesn't have a dirty mind, then there is nothing bad about me stating where i spend hours of my day! if my little statement offended you, why didn't you say something 10 posts ago?

there's much worse things on television that i have personally had to explain to my child and my nephews. have you seen ABC Family lately?

hereatic555

Quote from: Barbara on July 13, 2005, 02:03:36 AM
If I have to stand between you and one child who is confused by your message, I will.  Take on me.
i am a confused child whats the big deal with botanist do it in the bushes?

Homer

Quote from: chunky monkey on July 13, 2005, 12:31:20 AM
i just got my degree and i'm doing the good ol job search thing. i'm updating my resume and trying to make a somewhat generic cover letter.

does anyone have tips or advice on what to say or what not to say on a resume or cover letter? the cover letter and the 'objective' section on the resume are my two problem areas.

i learned a lot in college, but they never taught us how to find a job :)

Yeah.....don't tell them you know Homer or they might get the impression you like to hang out at Moe's Tavern as well.  :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview