Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New mini items coming 7/21

Started by christina,

Previous topic - Next topic

christina

QuoteNext Thursday (July 21) we'll be releasing a bunch of new Pogo™ Mini items! We have a bunch of fun summer clothing and goodies, some new costumes, and a few items from our new "Not-so-Mini" line of clothing. Make sure to check back next Thursday!

And here I was about to spend my hard earned tokens on the blue sunglasses and bikini top I've wanted. And they have to go and release MORE stuff!! Grrrr. Ah well. I guess I can wait one more week. The "not-so-mini" line sounds interesting too. *sigh* I've seen badge hogs on here. Well, my name is christina, and I'm a token hog.  O0

Barbara

Welcome!  Thanks for posting this cool information.  I am going to dress my mini for the swealtering heat of the summer.  There is only one Badge Hog though, Max.  Snag some tokens and get your mini ready for the summer.

Gunner

Thanks for the post christina, now I will have to see what I can buy with all the tokens I just won with my challenges.  Got to get mine in style........ ;D

Jeffer

Carly

cntrypuddinpop

they need to come out with some shoes!!!! my mini's closet needs to look like mine  ;D  right on with the convertable as long as its a Corvette  O0

bobby

they should put all 4 major sports jerseys with the team logo's  aybe some throwbacks?  ;D

just-a-cheater

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview