PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 02:21:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa Question/Issue

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

Hi,

Not sure if this should be posted in the technical section (I suppose it will be moved if it should be, lol).  This has nothing to do with autos.

Poppa Zoppa will not load for me.  All I get is a black screen and the chat room.  I asked via chat if anyone else was having the problem and they said "no".

I will send an e-mail to pogo, BUT, we all know it may/may not yield a response.

Any ideas on what the problem is?

Thanks, as usual, for the help on this site......you people are GREAT! O0

Jeffer

I saw a couple of other people bring this problem up this weekend in some of the rooms.

I think it's likely a Pogo problem.  But what you can do is delete and reload PZ...  That's my only suggestion.

Go to tools / internet options.  In your temporary internet files box click the "settings button"  Then click the "view object" button.

Scroll down until you see "poppa zoppa by pogo" right click it and select remove.

Jeffer

It's the same thing.

I used to do it manually until someone waved their magic badge earning wand and taught me an easier way... ;)

randt

hi i had this prob a couple of days ago. go into tools,internet options and view objects. in here u will see a list of pogo games u have installed. Check in column where the word installed is and you should see damaged next to a couple of files. delete them and delete poppazilla. then go back to poppazilla game and load it and it should work . it worked for me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview