PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 02:17:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Prob

Started by afuller82,

Previous topic - Next topic

afuller82

Apparently the auto keeps getting my connection wrong. Because it just sits there and does nothing. Sometimes it will say connection type 1 then it will change its "mind" and go with connection type 2. But after all this it just decides to sit there or either freeze up and crash.   

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)    XP
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc) Internet Exp 6.0
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc) 32 truecolor
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)  1024/768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked Unchecked
6) What Java you are using  MVM
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program. It will check for a connection but then apparently get it wrong and sit there. It worked one time until I paused it to change the look ahead option and then it crashed when I tried to un-pause it.

Dell PC DIM4700 P4 with HT tech 3.0proc 1g RAM 80G hard drive. Video Card is Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family 128MB
Here is something from XP error Report if it helps or not I have no clue.
szAppName : MatchMaker3.exe     szAppVer : 0.0.0.0     szModName : hungapp     
szModVer : 0.0.0.0     offset : 00000000     
C:\DOCUME~1\Adam\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3e30.dir00\MatchMaker3.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Adam\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER3e30.dir00\appcompat.txt

Jeffer

I don't see anything wrong with your computer settings.  You might want to delete and reload matchmaker. 

afuller82

Ah I see what the prob was, pogocheats.net does not have the current version of matchmaker avalable you have to visit badgehelp.com and download it from there. The version should be 2.2 not 2.0 like it is currently here at pogocheats.  O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on July 14, 2005, 10:01:44 AM
Yes, he is spooky good.

Well what do you expect from a person who has a skull as an avatar. :o j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

I've been looking for a replacement for "Elvis" but haven't found anything I really like yet. 

afuller82

not to burst anyone's bubble but I found that solution from another post by someone else. but gotta give credit where credit is due, I think the post was from homer.....  pogocheats download section should change the link to d/load the new verion.

Mayhem

Will change that now .. thanks for the heads up.  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview