PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 08:14:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SOLO..First class solitaire

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I keep getting a CARD ERROR when trying out the program.Can someone offer me some insight as to what is wrong??

Barbara

rhino

IT black and grey with Dell written in silver across the bottom and has funny green lights they go on and off. Oh almost forgot has a bunch of wires running out the back.  :P

cntrypuddinpop

thats about the jist of what i know about my computer  ;D glad i got smart friends

rhino

Truthfully i am not compute literate. Wifey does the work around here i just turn it on and play games. It is a dell dimension 2400 pentium 4. It runs on windows xp with a 120 GB harddrive and 512 mb of memory and 2.80 GHZ.

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on July 14, 2005, 08:44:05 AM
IT black and grey with Dell written in silver across the bottom and has funny green lights they go on and off. Oh almost forgot has a bunch of wires running out the back.  :P
Mine is a light silver with lavender.  I thought it looked girly sweet and would make my office happier.  It has Vaio written all over it.  Rhino, you are on the verge of getting a demerit.  No donut for you, step out of the line!

Barbara

I need to know what java you are using and if your smooth edged fonts are unchecked, plese.

rhino

Thats like asking me what is the secret to the universe. I will wait for wifey to get home and ask her about what java we are using and if the thingie is unchecked. THank you barbara for helping out and...I WANT MY DONUT..i feel i have been a good boy.

Barbara

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

Homer

If you click the following link it will give you some of the info that is needed for tech help. O0

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Punkywilma

Barbara,  Thanks for the "idiots guide" to unchecking the font thingie.  I have been wondering how to do it.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview