PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:40:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer... I goofed... help plz

Started by fluster,

Previous topic - Next topic

fluster

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hereatic555

hey homer doesnt the energizer bunny eventualy run out of power or are your batterys rechargable?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Adacia

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on July 15, 2005, 11:32:57 AM
he keeps going and going and going

Isn't Homer Great, D'oh! That's the forum. There's never a dull moment even when pogo has us waiting an eternity for some new spice.

Gunner

This is so true....... Homer is the best and he give everyone so much help.  I wonder sometimes if he ever sleeps.  Maybe he is the Energizer Bunny in disguise.......HA HA HA

Homer

Quote from: hereatic555 on July 15, 2005, 05:41:02 AM
hey homer doesnt the energizer bunny eventualy run out of power or are your batterys rechargable?

I thought everyone knew Homer runs on DuffPower!  O0

Homer

Adacia

Homer, I know any1 here that knows me knows I'm a 'Doctor Who' junkie. Just curious if you remember the scene in the Simpsons where the Tardis (blue box) lands and that guy with the curly hair and scarf makes his way lmao. Tff...
  I'm sure you know what I am talking about. Just in case, I have the clip if you'd like a refresher. Speaking of a refresher, adult beverages are on their way via room mate. I'd trade this room mate any day for a person with knowledge of puters lol..

Homer

I remeber it vaguely. I think. If you know what season the episode aired i could pop in the dvd and refresh my beer errr....memory.  :P

Adacia

I was hoping you could tell me lmao. All the same, I have my friend coming over tonight with her epis of Simpsons. I know she has it. I will get back to you  if you don't  get back to me first. This just means we will be watching ALOT of Simpsons. I am stocked and ready. O0

Homer

Every year Mom gives me the next season for Xmas.  :D I think I have up to season 5 so far. O0

Homer

Adacia

Woo Hoo! Have a cold one on me and thanx! It took me some thinking, but I love my Simpsons. Now watch it tonight and know that somewhere in Milwaukee I'm a watching too.

Homer

I don't believe I have that season but I do remember it now after reading the info on the site. ;)

Adacia

You truly have to get the Dr. Who in your likings too. The Simpsons and Dr. Who are cousins in writing.  :P  Love the transcript. My friend coming over will run me dry on printer ink on that alone. Dayum you...isn't life grand? O0

Homer

LOL....I have to tell you....I'm not nig on Doctor Who.... :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview