PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 10:17:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems with Pictures

Started by cntrypuddinpop,

Previous topic - Next topic

cntrypuddinpop

i must be doing something wrong, i can't post pictures in the forum or get one loaded in my profile. i have read the other post about how to do it and i try and all the comes up is the lil box where the picture is suppost to be. any help???

admin

When you are posting, it should look something like this:
[img]http://www.imagehost.com/image.gif[/img]

with the URL of the image in the [img] tags. If you are doing that and the image still doesn't show up, double check to make sure you have the right image URL.

If you are adding an avatar (the picture under your name), you do not include the [img] tags.

cntrypuddinpop

so it has to be a link? how do u do it if its a pic/avatar saved onto the computer?

kessler

I think you need to upload your images onto a free online file storage site in order to post an avatar. then post the link in your profile. ripway or imageshack are both fine hosting sites. they even have the link ready for you to just copy and paste! hope this helps!

Gunner

Quote from: cntrypuddinpop on July 14, 2005, 09:03:08 AM
i must be doing something wrong, i can't post pictures in the forum or get one loaded in my profile. i have read the other post about how to do it and i try and all the comes up is the lil box where the picture is suppost to be. any help???

Cntrypuddingpop if you do a search with this "Avatar Discussion and Help" without the quotes it will tell you how to post an image or picture on this site.  They do meantion web sites you can go to to post it here.  Hope this helps.

cntrypuddinpop

hey i got it! all the other pictures loaded HUGE! but this one works thanks so much everyone  O0

Barbara

Great avatar!  The other one was huge, lol!  You mastered it well and did a great job.

Gunner

Quote from: cntrypuddinpop on July 14, 2005, 01:17:32 PM
hey i got it! all the other pictures loaded HUGE! but this one works thanks so much everyone O0

Good going cntrypuddinpop I knew you could do it and it is a very nice avatar.  Just glad I could help out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview