PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 10:10:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Troubles with auto's

Started by rocket_5o8o1,

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket_5o8o1

I'm currently having troubles using HoneybeeHelper and MoleMiner.  I'll just talk about HH tho. I have winxp, using IE, according to what is in my internet explorer tools advance this is the following: Microsoft VM.... Java console enabled ( unchecked marked) Java logging enable (uncheckmarked) JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled (check marked).... My resolutions is set at 16 bit.   
   Troubleshooting this auto i did the following, reset my resolutions to 32 1024x768.  With the auto i am set with following checkmarked:  auto, (find) smart.
   End results are that it is looking.. 0 clicked... looking... 0 clicked....
  Anyone have an idea what to try or do next to get the auto to work for at least tumblebees?  anything will be of help.. Thanks

Barbara

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview