PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 12:21:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aces up

Started by nascar fan,

Previous topic - Next topic

nascar fan

is there a fix to this auto so you dont have to babysit it.

Barbara

There is nothing wrong with the auto.  Are you having problems?  If so, please post your computer specs to get it running for you.

nascar fan

windows xp
ie
1024x768 pix
32 bit color
java sun is not checked
what else do you need, thank you so much barb you are awsome.
it will play for awhile then the planes get stuck and dont shoot the cards. thank you.

nascar fan

oh bye the way i think that was my reese the squriel stole lol

Barbara

Do you ever get that really HUGE plane?  That is a Pogo error.  Do me a favor please, try setting the auto "not to shoot" and tell me if this helps.  Also, lets try to get you a fresh version of the game.  Please do the following first:

Go to Internet Explorer>tools>internet options>general tab>settings>view objects.

Delete the files of the games that are giving you trouble and just go to Pogo and the game will download again for you, hopefully with no problems.  Delete the Aces Up game from Pogo and try reloading it.  Let me know how it turns out, okay?

My squirrel got that trick or treating, lol.  God, I could go for a frozen Reese's cup right about now.

nascar fan

it worked bye using not shoot, thank you so much barb. O0

LucsWind

I had this same problem.   I wish BA would fix this auto.   Running it on "dont shoot" makes no progress at all, unless you consider 1 squadron per hour to be progress.   It would be nice if there was a helper or some feature that would reset the game or pause it on and off.   I think that would prevent it from hanging up when planes try to move.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: LucsWind on July 17, 2005, 12:42:48 AM
I had this same problem.   I wish BA would fix this auto.   Running it on "dont shoot" makes no progress at all, unless you consider 1 squadron per hour to be progress.   It would be nice if there was a helper or some feature that would reset the game or pause it on and off.   I think that would prevent it from hanging up when planes try to move.
There is nothing wrong with the auto.  Running it on "don't shoot" does not make one squadron an hour.  If you are going to say something, please at least be fair in your statement.   I got all the badges in this game with the "don't shoot feature" on.  I am on the phone with Bob right now and typing as he speaks.  It is the Pogo game that is full of bugs.  Have you seen that big plane?  Bob didn't make that and the auto doesn't cause it.  It was there on the first day, long before the auto was even started.  Also, you cannot touch your mouse while running this auto.  If you do, the auto will stop for 4 or 5 seconds before resuming play. 

holly222

I tryed the auto and I thought i worked great.  Im waiting for money in my pay pal so I can get it.  Now Im playing by hand to try to finish the game and Im seeing alot of flaws that pogo has in it.  The auto was wonderful, its the game that is messed up.... O0

Betty Boop

i just finished this game a little while ago and all with no auto and i can tell you that it is the game.....freezes, big plane coming out, graphics messing up , sound coming and going....pogo needs to work on this one big time.......thank goodness im done with it

Roseybud333

I also think the auto works great! It's one of the few I can get to work with windows ME! Makes moving up in rank much easier! O0

Barbara

Now Rosey, that is something I didn't know about the auto.  Thanks for telling me.  I am just a little sensitive about this auto because it sometimes actually gets blamed for the "big plane" and ending the game prematurely.  Ranger will tell you that this is a tedious and boring game on its own.  I was so glad for the auto.

Roseybud333

Honestly, LOL I don't think I have ever seen the "big plane"! But yes without the auto it is a long and boring game! Thanks to badgehelp we all move up much quicker! Good Work guys!!!!! O0

LucsWind

Ive never seen the big plane and wasnt saying that was the problem.  The problem lies with it for some reason getting stuck while trying to shoot sometimes.  It wasnt a pogo error, it wasnt froze, because when i paused the auto and hit start again it worked fine.   Ive only had a few problems with the game freezing.

I also tested this.   I ran the auto for 6 or 7 hours on dont shoot.   I managed to get 11 squadrons, so thats 2 per hour.   Give or take.   All I am saying it would be great if there was some way or some helper that would pause the auto and then start it...or if I had a way of closing the auto and opening it...with some program.

Barbara

The auto gets stuck because the Pogo program is full of bugs.  Until Pogo fixes the bugs on their end, nothing besides opting not to shoot will help you.  This auto works and also has a way to get around the Pogo bugs, albeit a slower way.  The Pogo game tends to get "buggier" the longer you play it.  I am not sure if this game runs in conjunction with the room rover program or not.  There is nothing wrong with this auto, it is the Pogo program that is skewed.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on July 17, 2005, 02:44:11 PM
Now Rosey, that is something I didn't know about the auto.  Thanks for telling me.  I am just a little sensitive about this auto because it sometimes actually gets blamed for the "big plane" and ending the game prematurely.  Ranger will tell you that this is a tedious and boring game on its own.  I was so glad for the auto.

Oh bot do I hate this game.  I played it until rank 29 without the auto and I will tell you what I am so glad this Auto is out.  When I first used the auto Yes it did frezze up on me but that was for things that I saw way before I ever used that auto for it.  Also about the "don't shoot"  I ask what the best way to use it was and I was told this way so I tried.  I got 23 Squads in about an hour so that is alot more than your 1 an hour.

LucsWind

welll i guess it all comes down to mostly luck then....having to get a near perfect hand without the need to use planes.   

Betty Boop

luck and learning how to play the game...........i played and finished this whole game with no auto....the longer you play it the more you learn and the easier it gets....i will tell you one little tip...when the first set of cards come out....as soon as you can...try to keep them lined up from left to right ........hearts, diamondsm clubs and spades.......when i could do this i had a 80% win ratio

Capt. Morgan

Barbara wrote
I am not sure if this game runs in conjunction with the room rover program or not?

Yes Barbara aces up works just fine in roomrover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview