Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tournament Host

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I was in fortune bingo last night and someone in there had a tournament host badge! I really liked this badge cause it had a big smiley! Was curious tho cause I have never heard of any pogo sponsored tournaments in Bingo or any other game for that matter. I know there are sites that u can sign up at for non-pogo sponsored tournys in various games. Any one have any info on this? I guess my curiosity got the best of me LOL ;)

caroline196

for any tourneys go to www.myleague.com and choose from the games in the list,there are tourneys in all games.hope that helps you O0

Homer

If you request the badge pogo will give it to you. You should be able to find something in the pogo help files about it. I don't do leagues. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

How'd ya'll word it? Pogo denied me that badge 3 times with the same email lol.

sentinels

U may still be able to get them from pogo by asking for it, but last i knew, they had to be verified that u are a league host. And the other, is it is a nice badge but cant be worn like other badges, u can only wear it when u are hosting the tournaments. If u wear it into another leagues room ,which is just about every room , they can report you and u can lose your badge.

Roseybud333

Thanks all for the info. . . was just curious if pogo sponsored tourneys or if it was other sites that did  ;) Thanks again!

from pogo help:

The smiley face icon is actually a Club Pogo badge called the 'Host' badge. The Host badge is available to any Club Pogo member. The smiley signifies that the person is currently running an event or tournament. The smiley gives them added visibility in the room, which makes it easier to run an event where lots of people are involved.

If you're a Club Pogo member, you simply need to send us an e-mail requesting the Host Badge (Click Here to email us) and our support representatives will add the badge to your Club Pogo account.

If you don't want to join Club Pogo just for a host badge and smiley, you can still run an event or tournament, you just won't have the benefit of the smiley to do it with, unless you already have some old Host_ screennames. We're sorry if this inconveniences people who are not Club Pogo members, but this is the only way we could keep the Host program (and the smileys that go with it) going on Pogo.

TexasGuy

If you want a host badge just say "I would like to request a host badge for (what ever league your in or make 1 up)" and make sure you club pogo.

Homer

Barbara

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on July 16, 2005, 05:03:52 PM
Club sandwiches, not Pogo!  Dang Homer!

How can I have a club sandwich when your mouse has the cheese?  :o

Hooper2092

When I got that badge, I had to provide verification that I was a tourny director.
I previously had a HOST_ name and was able to have them give me that badge on my
current CLUB POGO name.
I can still log in to my HOst_ name even though I never use it, and it has one of those OLD
yellow smiley faces still lol.

*Am I that far gone gone or does any1 remember those days....*

TexasGuy

I never had to prove i was in a league and i got it.

Douglas

By the way, for those of you thta are looking for the "click here" URL, well..... click here.  LOL!

bobby

how long did it take for all of you to get the e'mail and badge ? i sent the mail about 4 hours ago and still nothing

Douglas

Bobby, it's the weekend, Pogo won't even look at the email until Tuesday at the latest, and then will get back to you by Wednesday or Thursday or so.  They have their own timezone, unfortunately.  :(

bobby

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I hope so becasue I would like to get that badge.

Barbara

I got mine late on a Saturday night, specifically, Sunday morning.  You are at the will of Pogo and when they get around to it.  It took me 15 minutes to get mine, yet that was 19 months ago.  Just keep checking your badge album.  They will insert it for you.

bobby

i guess there was someone at ea ojn sunday morning i just got mine ;D

bobby

i do to at myleague i was the only host without the badge :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview