Main Menu

Tournament Host

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

i sent the email last night and just checked and my badge is there today

Barbara

Betty Boop

tyvm........that now gives me 305 and going ...on rank 23 in harvest mania and made z13 today in www...

Barbara

I am very proud of you for your WWW rank.  That game is not an easy badge and you are making terrific progress.  I give you two "oinks up" for your Pogorific progress.

Betty Boop

ohhhhhhhhh ty for the oinks...coming from the badge fairy that is high praise!!!! and 10 big boop boop a doops back at you for all you do for the members of this forum ...i dont know what we would do without you....

Barbara

JUst get that golden carrot badge and I will be hap hap happy.  I am rooting for you!

Madonna

All i did to get my tourney host badge was e-mail pogo, tell them i wanted to host tourney's in fortune bingo, i needed it to be identified from the rest of the group, and it would be beneficial for me to have it. They gave me the badge within 24 hours. I hope this helps, because that's all the wording I used (p.s. i never even hosted a tourney, just wanted the badge...lol). Talk about a badge hog!!! ~~oink~~

Mr. Rasputia

Just recieved my tournament badge and i requested  it early this morning. All I told them was i wanted to hold tournaments for the new Battle Phlinx.  8)

Gunner

I sent in my request late this afternoon and I waiting patiently to see my responce from pogo in my email.  Thank you all for the information on hosting tournaments in pogo. :)

Adacia

I think I'll wait a few good days and submit another request lol. Looks like pogo has them coming in. Gl to you all in waiting. :)

HollyDazed

I just requested one and had an email from them within 30 minutes that the badge is in my profile.  (I didn't really want one but I always love a challenge!)

bobby

just as easy as the weekly challenges it took me about 6hours to get the t.h. badge

NotAdumbBlonde

I requested my badge at 9:03 am this morning, at 9:17 am I had a email stating that the badge was in my book.   That was the fastest reply I have ever received from pogo.

Gunner

I got mine early this morning so it took a little over 6 hours to get mine.  Good Luck to the rest of you. O0

Momof5

I requested one over the weekend and still nothing.  Could someone tell me where they went to request it?  I might have goofed, wouldn't be the first time.... ;D

Gunner

Quote from: MightyMomof5 on July 18, 2005, 11:26:58 AM
I requested one over the weekend and still nothing. Could someone tell me where they went to request it? I might have goofed, wouldn't be the first time.... ;D

If you look on the 1st page of this post you will see what "The Bear" posted as the site that will take you to where you have to go send it to pogo.  Hope this helps you out and good luck.

Momof5

Thank you.  I did go to the link The Bear so kindly supplied.  It's the drop dowm menus on the page I am not sure weather I did correct or not. 

Roseybud333

Wow. . . . . Glad to see everyone getting that extra badge LOL O0

lvdust72

I have requested mine 2 days ago(actually started a small league) and still nothing from Pogo.  :'(  Did I maybe word it wrong?  Is there something special you all said to get it so fast?

Thanks for any help.  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview