Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tournament Host

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Don't be discouraged, little Piglette.  I sent in a request for a friend two days ago and I still don't have a reply.  Yes, I used their account to do so.  I have my hooves crossed that you will get it soon.

lvdust72

Thank you Barb.  It must have been your luck rubbing off on me, as I just got it.  YEAH  :D

One new badge added to the albulm.  So much still to learn from you!! 

Barbara

You made me smile, thanks!  Have a great night!

Momof5

I am still waiting on mine.....crossing my fingers!

christina

Has anyone else requested one and not gotten it yet? I requested one to see what would happen. That was Sunday, and no luck yet. I'm wondering if I sent the request through the right channels.

Barbara

I did for a friend, on their account and no, it has not come yet.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I requested one and I haven't got it yet. :'( :'(

TexasGuy

If you want a host badge tell them this "I would like to request a host badge for (league name or make a league and then once you get the badge delete the league)."

Momof5

I never got mine and it was saturday that I sent the request. :'(

C~M

I'm pretty sure Pogo is checking the league you say you are TD in to verify you are a TD now.  I just did it for a TD I'm training and she had it in a few hours.

homelessdog

I requested one two days ago and got it the next day.  I said I wanted to run a Battlephlinx league when the game is released. 

/ good luck to those still wanting and waiting

christina

Just wanted to update, I got the badge!! It turns out I typed my e-mail address wrong, and I sent the corrected address, and tada! Smiley badge! I'm glad I saw this post, I never would have thought I would have this badge, and I was always jealous of anyone who did have it! Thanks everyone!!!!  O0  ;D

Barbara

You get on with your host badge bad self!  I am glad that you got it and now go get some more badges.

Betty Boop

congrats christina.......i was envoius too.......and now i love seeing that badge in my album

Finally after about 3 request I finally got it right and got my host badge.  Wooo hooo Now thata one badge closer to having them all. O0 O0

HollyDazed

Way to go, Katies.  Hound them to death if you have to.   :P

And thats what i did I did it until they got sick of e asking and they gave in.  Haaaa Haaa Haaa

joe99kiss

i requested the badge but never got it. i saw somewhere all you have to do is request it. >:(

joe99kiss

ok just did what you said, so hopefully have it tomorrow. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview