Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Krispy Kreme

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

For those lucky enough to be in one of the few areas, here is something WAY COOL. I wish it was near me.  :'(

On July 16th, come celebrate Krispy Kreme's birthday by receiving a FREE doughnut. As part of the celebration, we will have fun festivities
all day long including activities for kids and a dipping station. In addition, if you are one of the first 68 customers to sing Happy Birthday, you will receive a FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. And, if you were born in 1937, you will receive a FREE small coffee and doughnut!  Offer valid at participating Idaho, Montana, Nevada, and Utah stores only.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gunner

Quote from: lvdust72 on July 15, 2005, 07:56:00 PM
For those lucky enough to be in one of the few areas, here is something WAY COOL. I wish it was near me. :'(

On July 16th, come celebrate Krispy Kreme's birthday by receiving a FREE doughnut. As part of the celebration, we will have fun festivities
all day long including activities for kids and a dipping station. In addition, if you are one of the first 68 customers to sing Happy Birthday, you will receive a FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. And, if you were born in 1937, you will receive a FREE small coffee and doughnut! Offer valid at participating Idaho, Montana, Nevada, and Utah stores only.

Well that leaves me out, no Krispy Kreme Donut Shop, was not born in 1937, I have no children and it's not in my state.  Guess I lucked out of this one..... :'(

Roguecook

If someone could stuff a Krispy Kreme Donut into a envelope and send it to me that would be great. Not sure how the desert heat would effect the tasty topping but it would still be warm when it arrived here in Baghdad, it's only supposed to be 117 degrees today...WooHoo. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Gunner

Quote from: Roguecook on July 15, 2005, 10:58:49 PM
If someone could stuff a Krispy Kreme Donut into a envelope and send it to me that would be great. Not sure how the desert heat would effect the tasty topping but it would still be warm when it arrived here in Baghdad, it's only supposed to be 117 degrees today...WooHoo. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

My Father is in Baghdad right now also and if I could send you both some Krispy Kreme Donut's I would send enough for the all the troops that are stationed there.  Stay Kool...... ;)

underdog

If you're in attendance at a Royals game and they get 12 hits, then all ticket holders get a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts free.  It's happened to me twice.  woo hoo!

Homer

Around here our tickets had McDonalds offers on them.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gunner

Carly

Quote from: Homer on July 16, 2005, 12:26:55 PM
Around here our tickets had McDonalds offers on them.  :D

Love that smiley you got there Homer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview