PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 08:22:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Matchmaker changing codes on me

Started by badgegetter,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgegetter

Has anyone else experienced the Registration Code changing for Matchmaker? 

On 07/14 I sent the code that was in the program to Oscar. He replied with my key. 

On 07/16 I opened up the Matchmaker and tried to put the key in there and all of a sudden the Registration Code has changed.

I have not done anything with the program (no redownload, no moving the file, nothing) during these 2 days. 

Please help solve my mystery.  I have a few of the programs and have not had this situation before.

Thanks!!

bobby

that happened to me too but with trouncer, you just have to email your code and hope it will stay the same until you get your reg code in trouncer switched on me 4 times before it got registered

kazandchip

leave the programme opened until you get the code.It happened to me with trouncer also and I was advised to keep trouncer open.As I received my reply(code) within 5 minutes  it wasn't a problem

Douglas

I believe this has been reported to Joshua and Oscar on a few occasions, previously.  I've gotta echo what kazandchip said, leave your auto open until you get the activation code, and then put it in.  HTH!

Barbara

Yes, that pesky code will change on you.  Please keep it open until you have it set.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview