This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many Spaces in P.P. Solitaire??

Started by joeyblow45634,

Previous topic - Next topic

joeyblow45634

I was wondering how spaces are there on the board for perfect pair solitaire?? Is it 110 spaces???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

joeyblow45634

You could be right Homer. I counted 110 but i could be wrong also.
Sorry about posting this topic in the wrong place at first.

Homer

Douglas

I believe I counted around 130 spaces per insane loop around the board...

Adacia

I recently had to do a system restore to my computer as my room mate was visiting sites that he shouldn't have been and gave me horrible spyware. I wish I could remember what java I had before as my ship would just fly around the board. It made playing a little easier on the patience.
  Now my ship just tugs along at a snail's pace and it's just blah! I'm going to find that java again. The only bad thing is that it also affected my poppa zoppa timer in a bad way. On the brightside, phlinx was playing like watching it in fast foward.

Homer

There are 2 javas Sun Java and Microsoft VM

You can download the Microsoft version from our club center in the subject on DB'ing and I'll find the link for Sun in a minute.

Here's the link for Sun

http://java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

Adacia

Ahhh ...It was definately sun java 2 come to think of it. You don't have to go to the trouble to find it, but you did refresh my memory. Tyvm O0

Homer

eajcfoots

so, which java works better or plays better,faster? I think we have the microsooft one not sure...but I was just wondering cause most of the games have lag. I have been cleaning out cache and all that.
     thanks

joeyblow45634

I did another round and got 112 spaces.
If any one knows please let me know.   Thanks

homelessdog

LOL,

This is beginning to feel like Homer's guessing contest from a while back. 

I'll see if I can get the board images out my java cache and post a picture.  If I can figure it out.

RC

There's an easier way to see the whole board at once. If you go to the rules of the game, and click on "Gameplay", there is a small picture of the entire game board. It may be a little tough counting all those little circles, but from what I can gather, it appears to be 114, if you count the big gold circle where the word HOME is.. I can't remember if the ship goes over that and counts it as a space or not. But if that's the case, I guess Barbara nailed it right on the head.

I'd include the picture here, but I don't see a way to upload a pic to place on the message. If someone else can do that, great.. or anyone can just go to the rules as I described.

Adacia

Thanx for the info on how to get the pic. I have not counted these squares and have no desire to lol. Here is the pic though.

homelessdog

Quote from: RC on July 17, 2005, 12:16:39 AM
There's an easier way to see the whole board at once. If you go to the rules of the game, and click on "Gameplay", there is a small picture of the entire game board. It may be a little tough counting all those little circles, but from what I can gather, it appears to be 114, if you count the big gold circle where the word HOME is.. I can't remember if the ship goes over that and counts it as a space or not. But if that's the case, I guess Barbara nailed it right on the head.

I'd include the picture here, but I don't see a way to upload a pic to place on the message. If someone else can do that, great.. or anyone can just go to the rules as I described.

Thanks for the info.  I enlarged it and counted 114 too.   Barbara was correct :up:

Barbara

joeyblow45634

Thank- you for your guys help.
I wanted to know because I was trying to figure how many games I would have to play with an average of 8 hearts a round, to make a round trip.

Thanks again.

Barbara

Gosh Reege, I came here with nothing and I am going to keep going on to the next question.  By the way, do I still get the case of Rice-a-Roni if I clam up, swallow my tongue and faint in front of all of America?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

114 is my answear after that great pic that adic posted!!  Thanks for the pic

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview