Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Worst "Super Lottso" score

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

This happend to me last night, and was wondering if others could remember doing so poorly on one of the Super Lottso cards. As you should know, you can rack up a really nice score on those super cards, but this particular time I scratched off the first 2 spots on the card, got scores of 30 and 50... and then every place I scratched from there on was the arrow pointing down to go to the next row, and finally on the X at the end, never getting another score on the card.. so it ended up being a score of 80 on a "super" lottso card.. I was in total shock and disbelief.. I mean, if the object was to get the arrows,  I couldn't have done that in a million tries. I know I've had some poor scores with those cards in the past, but nothing close to that bad and I don't think I could possibly get lower than that again (or pray that I don't).

So does anyone else remember doing real poorly on a super card, and recall how low it actually was?

Hooper2092

If I am not mistaken... the lowest for me too was about 195 or so.
I too like the pp, stop playing super lottsos as well. Too many "crummy" scores indeed.

RC

Quote from: Whateva75 on July 16, 2005, 05:43:27 PM
The lowest score that I remember was 195. I use to always try to get the super lottso cards but I always get crummy scores so I don't even bother anymore.

I was like that at one time too, when I first learned how to get the super cards and seeing how big of a score you could get with them.. but I found it could sometimes hurt you to actually try to get one instead of it happening naturally.. cuz then you can miss out on getting some cards off the board, and getting new ones and opening up a lot more spaces to use new numbers. Now, IF I even try to get one, I won't let it go for more than a round before I start taking the cards off, if I don't get the right set of numbers to come up. Then of course you could get those dreaded super cards that have like four of the same number on them, and takes forever to fill up, and if ya get it mid or late game, you end up getting stuck with it.

princess

My lowest was 65 on a SL card.  Got the arrow in the top row, 65 in the second row before hitting all arrows the rest of the way!  Depressing! 

Barbara

Bingo!  We have a winner here!  I think you went as low as you can go.  Do you need help with your avatar Princess?  Let me know if I can help.

Adacia

Quote from: XxJadexX on July 17, 2005, 05:25:07 AM
i got a 25 on top row then went all arrows and got X at bottom
That deserves the pogo emoticon that is green and looks like the mouth is full of lemon lol. I hate super lottso cards, always have and always will. Come to think of it, until I brave up and get some autos I don't see any lottso badges in my future. I am on rank 26 and just despise that game now.

cntrypuddinpop

the last game i played for this weeks badge i got a super lottso card i scored like 45 points 1 number all arrows, i was mad because most of the time i do really good on those cards, but that stupid card kept me from gettin my JPS! i'm good on that game till next badge time.  good luck to all who still have that badge and arn't using an auto

bobby

those poor "autoless" people :'( i remember when i was one but now i'm not ;D

RC

Well, as bad as my one score was, I'm kinda glad to see I'm not the only one who did so poorly on those things.. nice to know it wasn't just me they were after!

And btw.. for anyone who says they hate or dislike the lottso game now.. when you play it (or "played" it), were you always going into rooms with other people and getting beat a lot? I know when I started out I hated playing in big rooms when people would get that lottso card like every round and not let it build up, or most everyone else would end up getting spins and I'd be below them... then I started finding the empty rooms and playing alone, worked out much better. I could let the lottso card fill all the way up to 1150, I could use the charity cards and get both scores, one for giving it and one for receiving it, and even if ya don't get to the 3000 score for a normal spin, you still get a cheapo spin for being in first place. Only problem now is being able to find an empty room that stays empty for any amount of time, since Pogo took away most of the temporary rooms that they had for the game.

Torn2pieces

I don't recall my lowest score...I avoid the Super Lottso card. If I cleared 3 cards on one side, I'll leave one unscratched so I don't get the SL card. I find I lose more points trying to fill the SL card considering how many duplicated numbers are on them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview